Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Need daily giftin but no tips needed neighbors

New Resident
    Add me laciii420. I'm on restaurant and bakery!

Elizandra22

Farm Supplier
    need neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

New Resident
    MikeLS1

hello guys, need neighbors who will gift me what I need and neighbors who accept my reqs! I will obviously do the same to other neighbors, gift them and answer their reqs. Tips are not really required, but I tip back to whomever tips me, and if I have extra time, I try to tip most of my neighbors. When you have a req or preferred gift, just message me! I'll do the same if I need to, but I always prefer the NEW PARTS/NEW GOAL PARTS, but if there's no new goals/new appliance, I'd like BASIC PARTS and FOOD.

If you are interested, my ID is themusicloverme and I will also only accept level 70 and above. Thanks!

Hi,just invite u I have 2 RS BOTH 99 I play daily tipping no need and I'm a granny very responsable I help and gift daily love parts goals ones no food pls ,I always say .......I can cook food but can't cook parts thanks and welcome have a blessed December.

If you send gifts and answer requests daily please add SydCam51400

Farm Supplier
    need active neighbors who accept requests daily and send parts only daily especially when there are goals. don't need tips because i don't have time to tip. will eventually delete those who keep sending food and inactive neighbors. thanks

add my id : icha_kurnia
    i gift tip and help everyday.
    thankyou

Feel free to add me as I think most of my neighbours no longer play making it hard to get items needed to build stoves. I.D is wellstuffit. Thank and have a great day I also play bakery story.