Im starting this post to find out if anyone has noticed a significantly lower mumber of sales in the past couple Of days in their fashion story.

Yesterday my shop sold out after I opened my doors, like usual. I'm saving up for expansions so I was happy about it. I remodeled and added more dressing rooms and mirrors to sell even faster. Strangely enough the opposite happened!

Normally I sell $70-100k worth of clothing overnight while I sleep and have to restock each day. Last night I sold $15k and still had so much stock left in my boutique. I then watched my shop throughout the day and normal gaps in playing time that would earn me $15-20k were earning me a mere $1k or less.

I then watched the shoppers entering the boutique, today 20 people would come in and then no more until someone left. Normally there is as many shoppers entering as racks/counters available to stand at.

I would like to know if anyone else has noticed this. Why it has changed so drastically and how we will ever be able to save up for the million dollar expansions when we are only earning $20k per day. Please someone from Team Lava provide an explanation. Thanks!