Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In RESPONSE to CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS

Rhino Keeper

In RESPONSE to CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACKS

Things I like = I like that Team lava has been coming up with new stuff to build. It's fun to send new type of gifts to our neighbors and in return we build a new machine to cook with allowing us to gain an extra Gem or 2. Thanks...I'm sure most of us like that. I also like how Team lava has given us the extra step to expand more. Keep that going...helps us players to continue playing. I think we would like to continue seeing more different dividers and/or Pillar's or Columns.

Things I don't like = Opening any Box such as (Futuristic, Steampunk, Football Chest, Renaisssance, Island Chest, Magic Box, Take Out Box, Magic Bouquet, Woodland Box, Magic Shell & Mystery Mail) for 24 gems you get a mystery or surprise gift for opening it. Not cool. Who likes the idea of opening the same box more than once and receiving the same exact gift? Especially if you didn't like your surprise? Not a good way of spending 24 gems. Team Lava should make a change on this for the better. It would be easier and wiser for any of us to open a box and seeing what's available and able to pick/select the gift we want to buy. Anyone else would like this change? Speak now so that you can be heard and hopefully we see this change.

I'm sure lot's of people are stuck with some gifts that they don't use because they weren't happy with the selection. I know a few that stopped playing because of this and some of these neighbors of mine was buying gems with real money.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea! I havent even bought one of these magic boxes , that i was saving for, and reading everthing bout them makes me not want one...im scared of what i might get!

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree who wants to spend 24 gems to get this tiny thing. If we spend 24 gems we should know what we are getting. What is this 1st - 4th place {}. It seems like if u pick 1 u always get 4th place. I always have even though every time was an accident when it happened. Make it worth our wild!!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-22-12 at 11:07 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Host(ess)

usless snowmoble

Got a snowmoble in winter box. what am i going to do with a snowmoble? please let us pick what we want. i would spend more.

Rhino Keeper
    We need more posts on this. Otherwise, Team Lava will continue setting traps to new costumers and nothing will ever change.

I appreciate the constructive feedback. Please keep it this way and I will pass these suggestions on to the dev team.

Executive Chef
    Yeah I also like seeing what I am purchasing . If you must have a surprise box, at least make all of the items inside the box of equal value of $5 (24 gems).
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Yes I agree...I stopped clicking on those boxes because I got multiples of the same thing I hated. I would think people would spend more if they could see whats inside & choose. I certainly would.

Host(ess)
    I love playing Farm Story. I like how Teamlava comes up with new things each week & listens to suggestions. I think it would be cool if we could trade stuff with our neighbors. Last week I hosted a neighborhood tic-tac-toe game. It was fun but it would have been better if I could have given out prizes. I have 2 windmills in my inventory that I don't want that would have made great prizes.

I agree with everyone else on the special boxes. If you put the cool stuff up for sale in the store we'll still buy them. I know I would.

Host(ess)
    Here are some suggestions for new items in Farm Story. Pink & white dogwood trees, lilac & snowball bushes, different color azalea bushes, red tulips, & a welcome sign printed in English.

I think it would be cool if we could have a yard sale & actually trade stuff with our neighbors.

Thank you for listening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast