Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me please!!!!!!

Talking Help me please!!!!!!

Ok I know I might sound like an idiot but I've just started Farm so take it easy on me

Right so I just started farm and well all of you guys are saying that people like getting tool shed parts and dog bowls. So my question is "What are they for?!"

Like what does the tool shed do? And why would you want to build it? Also why would you want dog bowls?

Thanks!!!

Grand Emperor
    You sell dog bowls for 400 coins each. People build tool sheds to gain 1100 xp to level up. They are just decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Don't worry about the tool sheds too much if you've just started. At 10000 a pop they are a bit expensive for earlier levels and you do level up fairly quickly at first. I think it's after level 30 or so where things really slow down and toolsheds become intersting.
    Basically, extentions can only be had if you are a certain level in the game (and have the necessary amount of neighbours and amount of coins). Depending on the way you played you mgiht have loads of coins in which case buying a few tool shed can help you level up faster (you can always store them or sell them when they are finished)

Fashion Designer
    Theres alot of toolsheds between level 30 and level 52 when yo get blueberries.
    siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh.
    keep those wooden boards coming.

Blueberries??? Getting more confused with farm by the minute...

Rhino Keeper
    Blueberries are a new 30 minute crop at level 52, plus they are a pretty blue.

Executive Chef
    Sooo??????

Executive Chef
    Oh oops sorry. I'm logged on to my 2 accounts. BTRforlife is me but I don't feel like logging off this one and entering that one

Executive Chef
    So what's so great about blueberries? (Sorry for all my questions, really new to farm)

Executive Chef
    I think they just want a new pretty short term crop.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast