Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another accidental 10 gem loss. If TL does not give me them back I quit.

Rhino Keeper
    It's about time TL do something about the gem traps!

Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Making less money selling gems to players?

TL's solution?

Let's put gambling ads in our games.
    The ads are the only reason I'm glad I'm playing the game on an Android device.

Executive Chef
    Sorry you lost your gems GroovyRuss . We've all been there, it hurts.

I'd like to share my "trick" for making the gem traps hurt a whole lot less!!! ... I don't PAY for my gems (I ONLY use earned gems to decorate my bakery). And at the risk of sounded arrogant... My Bakery is GOURGEOUS !!! We are not required to buy gems. It's a FREE game.

This is how I chose to deal with the gem traps. When we have a confirmation button I might buy some gems

Here is a picture of my beautiful FREE bakery....

Executive Chef
    Oopps... Let me try that again...

That is insane. I have an iPad and even with the bigger screen, it's easy to do. They purposely flash all that stuff across the screen knowing how easy it is to accidentally tap something. I would rather make money with reasonably priced gems and happy customers than by accidental purchases and mad customers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrafrog View Post
    Making less money selling gems to players?

TL's solution?

Let's put gambling ads in our games.
    So agree and I quit. Have already informed my neighbors in all eight TL games that Inplayed and uninstalled. BYe Bye TL

I just lost 10 "purchased gems" as I was browsing on the decorations. I clicked on the item just to view and I was told my coins are not enough to purchase the item. On the window it says ok. So I clicked ok to finish my browsing. It automatically deducted my gems to purchase the needed coins! I didn't want to purchase the item and was saving my gems for expansion. I can easily earn my coins. How can I get back my gems? This type of purchase is very tricky and deceiving.

I just lost 15 Gems today by accidentally recovering spoiled food. I've lost gems before by accidentally cooking food fast, accidentally getting parts that I needed, etc.. But today I lost so much all at once and I was saving it and trying my best to be careful not to use them.. But it just had to happen! :/ Is this some kind of way to make people lose gems and decide to buy some?

Fashion Designer
    I played for 1.5 years and never bought any gems. I watched the prices go up, the gem count go down (I remember when they used to offer 500+ gems), and have witnessed and experienced the notorious gem trap.

I don't plan on buying...ever. Spending money on images when there's a high chance I'll one day accidentally make a gem purchase I didn't intend to? What a waste.

If TL doesn't believe us, why don't they just hire a statistician to see how much they would make by taking any of our suggestions compared to their current profit? (confirm button, or lowering price) Since they're really good at tracking our gem purchases, but not offering to help us afterwards, this shouldn't be too hard.

Fashion Designer
    TL does appear to run experiments on players. That's why some players can have double the coin costs to prepare recipes, why sales are random, why weekly offers are random, why prices for expansions and additional appliances can double or quadruple at any time.

Executive Chef
    Bye groovyruss. Thanx for your imput in the forum.

And to concur with Anna, that's why I don't buy gems. Imagine No one bought them? If you got bad service from a store you wouldn't go back and purchase more items from them ! So why keep buying gems when you receive nothing but grief? Come on!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast