Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Another accidental 10 gem loss. If TL does not give me them back I quit.

Rhino Keeper

Another accidental 10 gem loss. If TL does not give me them back I quit.

Another accidental 10 gem loss. If TL does not give me them back I quit.
    that is 17 gems lost to no confirm button. Sorry way too much effort to lose
    gems over and over. I worked my{} off to get those gems to buy another slot.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-19-12 at 05:59 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Grand Emperor
    Awww

I know it's frustrating .. But since the situation is what it is, be careful and pay extra attention on where you know accidents happens easy.

Fashion Designer
    see ya around...

Farm Supplier
    Maaaan, I keep saying no gem confirm is not better for business.. users erage quit and a potential long term customer which could possibly give referal to friends is gone.
    Dont blame ya.

Rhino Keeper
    team lava just doesn't get it. players leaving because of the poor design. Many players NOT buying gems because of fear of losing them to all the gem traps. If you do buy gems you are forced to use them right away. Sure you can "pay extra attention" but then it becomes HARD WORK and not a fun game. Seriously my screen on iPhone is small my hands are big. It just is not easy for me to be 100% spot on every single time. A simple confirm screen is all that is needed.

the other thing team lava doesn't seem to understand is that the cost of gems is WAY too high. This is electronic media there is no real tangible product to make or ship etc... they should price gems for volume. Most players never buy gems because they are so over priced. My nephew said to me (he is 10) "10% off is not a Sale. It's a discount" haha he is so right. Most of my neighbors have never bought gems and never will. However, if they lowered the standard price to say half of what it is now. most would buy gems. Better to make $10 off these players then $0.

If gems were better priced then it also would not be so bad when you are caught in a gem trap. That was a $1.81 gem trap for me. (tax included) Should be interesting to see what my credit card company does. lol

Rhino Keeper
    If only teamlava listens to us... We've been stating this issue for a very long time. I lost over 100 gems other day for finishing food all at once because I was collecting tips too fast and clicked an oven... I don't understand why they have "finish all food for whatever gems" because no way people are paying over a hundred to finish food.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like we are losing another player...

Fashion Designer
    Making less money selling gems to players?

TL's solution?

Let's put gambling ads in our games.

Executive Chef
    This is so silly! Please sort this out TeamLava!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast