Thread: my bakery is broken- customers wont enter!

Wink my bakery is broken- customers wont enter!

Can someone help me with this problem. I was redecorating my bakery and moving stoves in size order. When I was done I noticed no one was in my bakery eating. I waited and the door popped open and there stood a lone customer who didn't enter the door but just glared into my eatery...and then he popped a blood vessel in the form of a blue heart and turned around and stormed off without so much as even taking a 2-go menu for the future....needless to say...that created bad buzz and now no one is coming in to eat...they all just shoot the stink eye at my cashier and whisper something about health code violations.... lol....but seriously..yeah.... my bakery is broken and the characters can't get past the doorway. I'm not making any money. My bakery version is 1.3.6.0.5. I couldn't get a screen shot cuz every time I tried they just ran off and slammed the door.

Thanks all!

Executive Chef
    Is anything blocking them from the cash register?

The Honorable Panda
    You have a chair in front of your hostess table, the customers do not have a clear path to check in.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    lol kudos for very funny and creative description of your problem!

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by pepper46 View Post
    Can someone help me with this problem. I was redecorating my bakery and moving stoves in size order. When I was done I noticed no one was in my bakery eating. I waited and the door popped open and there stood a lone customer who didn't enter the door but just glared into my eatery...and then he popped a blood vessel in the form of a blue heart and turned around and stormed off without so much as even taking a 2-go menu for the future....needless to say...that created bad buzz and now no one is coming in to eat...they all just shoot the stink eye at my cashier and whisper something about health code violations.... lol....but seriously..yeah.... my bakery is broken and the characters can't get past the
    doorway. I'm not making any money. My bakery version is 1.3.6.0.5. I couldn't get a screen shot cuz every time I tried they just ran off and slammed the door.

Thanks all!
    Are you sure there is room for him to get into the bakery. I done the same thing. I left and came back to a 57 happiness rating. I'm like what the heck is going on here???? I finally realized the peeps wee too fat to get by the chair. They took a few steps. got mad at me because they don't know how to suck that gut in and they left! All I could say was..."How rude!"