Thread: Fashion story freeze...

Fashion story freeze...

I love playing fashion story bult,I am at my wits end and I am desperate for a solution to this problem. I can play for a length of time and then suddenly FREEZE! And I can no longer place clothes or buy clothes.Every thing else works,just the buying,selling and placing freezes. I used to erase the game and redownload another version from the app. Store and that would give me a few more days of play but,now it is happening faster.I get only a few hours and I have to erase and redownload.Please,I implore you,help.

I am on an iPad 2 and am using whatever the latest version of fashion story is in the app.store.I used the Valentine version also when it was available. Same problem.

New Resident
    This happens to me as well on both my ipad and iphone. You shouldn't have to reload the app just reboot your device. It is a glitch that TL should be looking to fix.

Executive Chef
    That's happened a couple times, and I thought it was just me. As roomwithastew stated, you do not need to delete and re-download. I haven't even needed to reboot. What I've done is leave the game, then hold down the fashion app with your finger - then everything will start to wiggle and there will an x in the left hand corner of the app. Click it and then go back into the game. That should fix it.