Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update: April 19 (Spring Gift Box)

The Great Bakery Update: April 19 (Spring Gift Box)

Well, it's almost here! The Great BS*Update Date! There isn't really anything going on this week, so let's cut to the chase. The teasers are from DW, so*welcome the Mini Golf Display and the Garden Gazebo to your Bakery soon!

Quote Originally Posted by catgirl477 View Post
    Yay! The weekly update is here!
    New box:

Decor:

While the tree is growing , let's talk about our hopes.

1. *Goals for Android!
    2. New Gifts!
    3. Coin Content!

Please remember that updates roll out, if you don't get an update on Thursday, you will get it on Tuesday.*

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-19-12 at 06:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    WOw whats the purpose of this update? lol I'm not complaining just wondering lol

Rhino Keeper
    Well I like the garden very much so but I don't think the stuff is really in a "bakery" ...all these outdoor things would be nice if we had a outdoor patio or something !!! It'd be so cool if we could design a second floor as well haha... Just suggesting!

New Resident
    So I guess the Spring theme is going to be continuing for this week? It's really nice and everything, but I can't wait 'til we get to the Victorian updates. I'm hoping for more cute stuff for my bakery

Fashion Designer
    Please add more affordable reasonable decorative stuffs like wallpaper, wall lamp, tile, plants or anything like that. These upcoming update..I can see something sparkling behind it...it begins with G and ends with M and has E in the middle and comes in plural

Rhino Keeper
    yeah yupiyu(your name is too long you know who you are LOl)
    I agree, bakery design additions would be great...and not having a patio doesnt make sense to have all these outdoor things I personally like the idea of having a bakery, not an indoor garden but nice work Team Lava. your animators are doing a good job with these little things even tho I may never use them

Rhino Keeper
    I hope they read our suggestions....?

Rhino Keeper
    I hope there'll be other things not shown cause I know I won't be getting these 2.

Farm Supplier
    Very nice

Lame I was hoping for the Victorian themed stuff! Been waiting a few weeks now!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast