Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lack of help for lost gems

Host(ess)

Lack of help for lost gems

In the appliance section it states "you have reached the maximum number of appliances" "unlock now for 24 gems". So unfortunately I paid the fee thinking it would unlock appliances that I've already purchased. What you're not told is that it locks back up after you take one out. It's a one time deal! This is so "misleading" and it needs to be fixed. I've lost 24 gems and the biggest insult as a customer is I can't get anyone to help me retrieve them.

Fashion Designer
    It's not a one time deal. It raises the maximum number of appliances you can place in your restaurant by 1. Is it not doing that?

For example, if you had 18 appliance slots, unlocking 1 slot would let you place 19. It does not lock back up after you take one out. It only allows you to place one more appliance, not all of your appliances in storage.

If you want to use a different set of appliances, store them and place different ones.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    I don't think it's worth 24 gems to be able to have ONE more appliance. I kind of thought it would be unlimited.

11742- TL is not going to give your gems back. They won't even do it when you accidently spend them or if you get caught in a gem trap. There are other threads in her where people are talking about the same thing. I agree that it's misleading.

Host(ess)
    Hi Ultrafrog I understand what you're saying.....NOW because I've learned the hard way. My point is even if I had 100 appliances in my restaurant all it states is "unlock now for 24 gems" Is it crazy to assume my access would remain open? Unfortunately it is a one time deal because I was locked out and shocked. It should state "unlock ONE appliance now for 24 gems".

Host(ess)
    Hi SmokeyMtnGirl All I can say is just THANK YOU for validating. It is misleading and I'd hate for someone else to experience it. I have to say I enjoy playing very much however purchasing gems makes us paying customers. I think it's only right that there be some proper customer service of than "I'm sorry this happened to you, we'll forward this to the team". Meanwhile it's just me and the sound of crickets.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11742 View Post
    Hi SmokeyMtnGirl All I can say is just THANK YOU for validating. It is misleading and I'd hate for someone else to experience it. I have to say I enjoy playing very much however purchasing gems makes us paying customers. I think it's only right that there be some proper customer service of than "I'm sorry this happened to you, we'll forward this to the team". Meanwhile it's just me and the sound of crickets.
    That has happened to many people I believe... But unlike you they mistakenly tap that button by mistake and there goes 24 gems
    My. Biggest gem trap I have fallen to is finish dish for 5 gems maybe like 5 times. But tl doesn't refund gems it's their policy I think. People have been asking for a confirmation button for over a year and yet nothing. Nor a word if it will ever happen

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 11742 View Post
    In the appliance section it states "you have reached the maximum number of appliances" "unlock now for 24 gems". So unfortunately I paid the fee thinking it would unlock appliances that I've already purchased. What you're not told is that it locks back up after you take one out. It's a one time deal! This is so "misleading" and it needs to be fixed. I've lost 24 gems and the biggest insult as a customer is I can't get anyone to help me retrieve them.
    I also thought at the beginning that for 24 gems, a big amount, you could unlock forever the appliances. Yes, it is bad explained and when you discover the truth it is too late. I couldn't believe that ONE tile could cost one or more gems: you need hundreds of them for one restaurant floor. And one fountain for 80 gems,.. Crazy. 10 or 20 special tiles should cost 1 gem, one fountain 5 gems,..

Rhino Keeper
    What they sell us is only virtual, some pixels, nothing more.

Host(ess)
    Hi Sweetstuff525 Thank you for responding. I'd like to say that most restaurants I've seen have fountains, gardens, and now spaceships. Players deck out their places and there's nothing wrong with that. Whether players purchase their gems or earn them they are OURS. We shouldn't have to shrug off 5 gems and say O Well. By selling gems and especially selling them on SALE they're offering a service and players are paying for it. Why should we get penalized for playing. As far as a policy I have yet to see one and I've officially requested a copy.

Host(ess)
    Actually if players are making a purchase for gems or if they're being advertised as on SALE then players are using their credit cards. Now a transaction has taken place that the cardholder is responsible for paying. Virtual or pixels it doesn't matter. They're providing a service that players are purchasing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast