Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lack of help for lost gems

Quote Originally Posted by 11742 View Post
    Hi Estiquesophy, Thank you for your input I actually just read something about that. I'm so blown away that we as players loose our gems everyday and its just generally accepted. I know TL isn't going to give me my gems back however it doesn't mean I have to take it. I've actually emailed support and asked them what do they support? I have to say I've had radio silence from them but I'd like to see it in writing. I'm going to contact google as well as my credit card company and the BBB.
    It may take 3-5 business days for a support agent to review and respond to your ticket. If you don't receive a response after 5 business days, feel free to send me a PM with your ticket number and I'll check its status.

Host(ess)
    yeah I think we covered this but perhaps it was lost in translation. Keyword being "swap". I know I could've taken one of my stoves/ovens and turned it in so I could take something else out but I didn't want to "swap". Beings that they were offering another option I took it and lost.

Fashion Designer
    I don't remember the details but I seem to remember Daojin? explaining that having the purchase on your credit card refunded *if you already spent the gems* can get you into some sort of difficulty with TL. I don't remember what it was, blocked from the game or owing them money next time you want to purchase gems or something to that effect. Maybe Daojin can refresh my memory.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    I don't remember the details but I seem to remember Daojin? explaining that having the purchase on your credit card refunded *if you already spent the gems* can get you into some sort of difficulty with TL. I don't remember what it was, blocked from the game or owing them money next time you want to purchase gems or something to that effect. Maybe Daojin can refresh my memory.
    Yeah I remember that post from daojin ,....something about getting account suspended

Banned

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    I understand the reason to go to Apple for a refund for accidental gem purchases. If you purchase a gem package by accident and the full amount of gems are still on the account, then there should be no issue processing a refund. If you purchase a gem package and use a portion of the gems, then your account no longer has the original amount of gems received from the purchase. Since there is less than the full amount of gems purchased on the account ...

Please remember that I did mention that this was a word of caution. I'm only providing information so you don't accidentally permanently suspend your own account.
    Okay this is the post I found

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    A word of caution when requesting refunds, if your account does not have enough Gems/CC to cover the refund, your account may be permanently suspended in order for the refund to be processed.
    And this one

Host(ess)
    Wow really? So you stand to face a "fire retribution" if you try to do something about your lost gems?
    Last edited by ButterPanda; 04-21-12 at 11:13 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Fashion Designer
    No, you would never get a refund for accidentally buying a spaceship because your phone is glitchy. They would tell you you're just plain out of luck. If you disputed the purchase on your credit card you used to buy gems to get that money back, then your account could be locked because TL isn't able to deduct the number of gems you bought.

Host(ess)
    I think the word of the day is "NO". "NO" I can not help you. Can I get my gems back? "NO". Can you explain to me why? "NO" Can I get justice? "NO" Live it, Learn it, Love it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 11742 View Post
    I think the word of the day is "NO". "NO" I can not help you. Can I get my gems back? "NO". Can you explain to me why? "NO" Can I get justice? "NO" Live it, Learn it, Love it!
    Don't be discouraged! Write to Apple or google first and see what happened! I didn't experienced that from TL. My gems are not accidentally bought and so is yours!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123