Thread: Lost everything

Host(ess)

Lightbulb Lost everything

I just went back to my shop to collect tips since I just reopened the doors a few hours ago and to check my stock. Surprise! Everything is gone. What happened? Can I get it back? I had somethings ready and placed them but this stinks..

The Honorable Panda
    blocking the doors is not part of the design of the game. sometimes when you block, you may experience a quick sell. You will get the coins, but your inventory will all sell off.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Do you mean all your clothes are gone? Sounds like a quick sale (it happens to some people after they block their door, then re-open). Did you get the coins that you were supposed to get from the sales?

If your clothes are gone there's nothing that will bring them back. If your clothes are gone and you got your coins... Consider yourself lucky! If you lost your coins too... Try force closing the game (you might get the coins, you WON'T get the clothes back.)

Host(ess)
    Yes, I blocked the door then reopened. I have done this plenty of times before and I did not know that could happen. Yes, I did get my coins. Thank you for your help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lippyloo22 View Post
    Yes, I did get my coins.
    I'm glad you got your coins! . You'll build up your stock of clothes again

Fashion Designer
    I've done that, quickly did my clothes opened the door andy fashion story was out if sync! It came back as soon as it came up & the clothes had dissapered & I received $100, 000 coins...sometimes it can be good but that's when u have to block it again and accept gifts and put them on racks! I was a low level then and never had much tables and racks but it has never happend since! I have more and a lot of racks and clothes so if it does happen i'll be really annoyed! Sorry for my..life story...LOL!

Fashion Designer
    i use to block my door but i do not do it anymore. i just patiently build up my stocks.