Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I wish I could say it was fun

Banned

I wish I could say it was fun

but it wasn't......I probably had the best neighbors in FS. I'm sad to go, but I'm just done with it.
    Highlights:
    1. great neighbors!
    2. easy to get to level 41 in 3 weeks

Lowlights:
    1. kept on clearing my racks by accident
    2. slow game
    3. lost coins overnight almost every morning.....over 55k coins lost over night now

This just feels like a waste of time. I tried to stock all the 5 coin items just to get nothing out of them overnight. I certainly didn't play a game to be so frustrating.

So, good luck and enjoy the game.

I'm out.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry to hear that. The coin bug is a problem. Maybe you will change your mind someday.

Fashion Designer
    Take comfort that you are not the target demographic. You CAN add and you're not ruled by impulsivity, i.e. you don't buy gems on impulse just to keep going.

Banned
    I'm not sure if I've lost coins on FS, as I haven't paid much attention. Trying to get to 500k so I can expand but, like piggiful said, it's slow-going.

While we weren't neighbors in FS, piggiful, I'm sorry to see you go. Too bad you had so many issues with the game. I feel the same way about PSS.

Nightclub Owner
    I got bored too and stopped playing.

I'm going to quit too, looking on forums for a return of the goals but nothing so don't think I'll carry on either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    Take comfort that you are not the target demographic. You CAN add and you're not ruled by impulsivity, i.e. you don't buy gems on impulse just to keep going.
    Hahaha! RoseMeyer, you funny and RIGHT . I've basically quit all my story games except bakery. The coin bug was too much for me. I'm just waiting for the new Hollywood update, then I will quit altogether.

piggiful, I'd say I'm sorry you quit but, I think you made a good decision so I'll just say "good effort" you did all you could. We can't beat the coin bug

Executive Chef
    And how is it that I have coins when I login to my game? I just don't get it......

I wish you the best of luck with your other games. The coin bug is serious here and I can see the affects it has on people because of the forums.

Executive Chef
    *effects

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry to hear its gone so bad for you - but i feel your pain. Maybe you leaving the game will kick off a chain reaction of other people who suffer the same trouble and hopefully TL will notice, probably not but hey ho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast