Host(ess)

my levels stop working ! why ??

hi
    i cant level up with my bakery srory and reatuarant story
    i dont know why !! i see players level up to 100 and more
    but i stuk in 96 since forever
    what should i do please help

Executive Chef
    You're stuck in 96? Like when you collect your xp, it doesn't add?

Host(ess)
    its add but not moving i had this case since forever
    cant say why

Fashion Designer
    Check your profile. It will let you know how many more XP's you need to reach the next level

Rhino Keeper
    I think the movement in xp will be slow as compared to lower lvls as ur now in 96 u may need like I think about 60,000 xp to mape the line move

The Honorable Panda
    The higher the level you are at, it does take more xps to advance. Write down the xps you need to level up(under your profile).
    then check it everyday to make sure you are getting xps daily.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queenahana View Post
    hi
    i cant level up with my bakery srory and reatuarant story
    i dont know why !! i see players level up to 100 and more
    but i stuk in 96 since forever
    what should i do please help
    it is not surprising that you do not see the xp bar moving. to get to level 97, you need a total of 1,150,800 xp (400,000 xp from 96), a total of 1,550,800 to get to 98 (another 400,000 xp from 97), a total of 1,9500,250 xp to get to 99 (another 399450...about 400,00 from 98) and a total of 10,000,000 to get to level 100. remembering that you require less than 1 million xp to get from level 1 to 96. your daily earning of xps is not huge enough for the bar to move. be patient and you will see the bar moving.

Fashion Designer
    as long as xps is been added, you will be fine. like what yalda suggested, check your profile. wait till you get to 99, you need nearly 8 miilions xps to get to 100. you will not see your bar moves for days and perhaps weeks!!

Nightclub Owner
    You should also bear in mind that for a long time level 96 was the highest level one could get to (except for the very, very few who pressed through to hit the ridiculously impossible level 97). At that time there was a very high number of xp that you had to have to pass level 96. Only one or two players ever got there. That could also be the reason why you saw no movement for a long time. This was recently changed and new levels were added. The highest level now is 99 i believe. once you hit that level you may not see movement again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You should also bear in mind that for a long time level 96 was the highest level one could get to (except for the very, very few who pressed through to hit the ridiculously impossible level 97). At that time there was a very high number of xp that you had to have to pass level 96. Only one or two players ever got there. That could also be the reason why you saw no movement for a long time. This was recently changed and new levels were added. The highest level now is 99 i believe. once you hit that level you may not see movement again.
    except for the super rich!! in another thread, there is a players with 162 ovens. with that many ovens, it is not that hard to get to level 100!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast