Thread: price for upgrading pen completely out weighs the coin return

Exclamation price for upgrading pen completely out weighs the coin return

hi everyone and especially TL.

i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels this way, but the price to upgrade a pen is so over priced vs the coin return.

EG: upgrade a chug's pen from rank 1 to rank 2 "luxury playpen" costs 4500 coins, the return is a whole 29 extra coins. this is a "cheap" pen upgrade.

what about the gater snake that cost almost 10 000 coins to get to rank 3 that returns a whole 95 extra coins.

how does TL work out how much the return should be per rank? it just seems really over priced.

dont get me wrong, i love the game, but there are certain things that just dont make sense.

The Honorable Panda
    If I had to guess on this one, I would say that keeping the coin price up on some of the pens is a challenge so players will need to actively collect coins from their animals.
    If all pens were really cheap to buy then everyone would be completing them quickly, then get bored while waiting for new animals and items to be released into the game.
    the game is fun, but can get boring quickly due to no mastery option.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by cayln666 View Post
    hi everyone and especially TL.
    what about the gater snake that cost almost 10 000 coins to get to rank 3 that returns a whole 95 extra coins.
    19,800gg to "complete" it, actually. :\ I agree, and as for the boring part that Kooky mentioned... why not add the mastery thing? >_>