Thread: Accepted gift was not added in my gift inventory

Accepted gift was not added in my gift inventory

I play Valentines version, and I just noticed today that the gift (part) that I accepted from my neighbour was not added in my gift inventory. I tried to restart the game, but it didn't work. Is this a common bug for this version?

Senior Moderator
    Did you recently complete building something? Did you get an out of sync message?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    Are you on an Android device? If so parts won't show up in your Gifts tab but they're still saved for you.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    The Valentine is not supported any longer. Delete it and download the origional version. Your stuff will still be there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyMtnGirl View Post
    The Valentine is not supported any longer. Delete it and download the origional version. Your stuff will still be there.
    Actually this is not accurate. The Valentine's version will SOON not be supported. But the regular version on the App Store hasn't been updated yet.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Actually this is not accurate. The Valentine's version will SOON not be supported. But the regular version on the App Store hasn't been updated yet.
    This is correct. The regular game does not have all the bug fixes yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Did you recently complete building something? Did you get an out of sync message?
    Yes, I completed building a treat dispenser, but I could accept parts gift in the morning and they showed in my inventory (using iPad), but later in the afternoon, just one gift from one neighbour didn't show up. There was no out of sync message, either.

Quote Originally Posted by DAmanding View Post
    Are you on an Android device? If so parts won't show up in your Gifts tab but they're still saved for you.
    I use iPad, so I can see all my gifts

Also, when that happened, I was accepting my 17th gift. I keep a record of the number of gifts that I receive.