View Poll Results: Siggy's and Clickable Names?

Voters
183. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

161 87.98%
  • No.

8 4.37%
  • Leave it for the Mods.

7 3.83%
  • Undecided.

9 4.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Signatures, Clickable Names, Editing Posts,Avatars

I've gotten a database error once or twice a day for about 4 days.

Banned
    Hmm.. On another vBulletin forum, i can get a signature since i was joined them.. Why i don't get that here? I saw a player that is a Rhino Keeper (like me) get signature, clickable name etc. The reason is WHY?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Titania_Erza View Post
    Hmm.. On another vBulletin forum, i can get a signature since i was joined them.. Why i don't get that here? I saw a player that is a Rhino Keeper (like me) get signature, clickable name etc. The reason is WHY?
    Did you read the thread? Only people that joined the forum prior to April 2011 have these options.

Banned
    @queentina; thanx for ur info.. Sorry for my careless question..

Smile

I voted yes it would be awesome if we could!

Quote Originally Posted by heartme View Post
    I just don't think it's ever going to happen. If there's a real glitch, TeamLava should contact vBulletin or run a diagnosis on the forum to fix the problem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I just don't think it's ever going to happen. If there's a real glitch, TeamLava should contact vBulletin or run a diagnosis on the forum to fix the problem.
    I sometimes think they just naturally disabled them but I'm sure they would never do that!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by heartme View Post
    it would be awesome but don't count on it

Quote Originally Posted by pinksugar800 View Post
    I sometimes think they just naturally disabled them but I'm sure they would never do that!!
    Was the end of your sentence sarcasm? I think they've disabled them. Because I've seen a few new features added to the moderator's account and vBulletin, the creators, have never encountered or heard of this bug before. Plus, there's a diagnostics tab in the Control Panel. There is a reason why TeamLava pays to use vBull.

I want to be able to navigate on this forum easily and it's becoming so hard to do so when many features aren't available to everyone.
    I think to fix the problem, the forum admin needs to go into the Control Panel> Usergroups and do the following:

1. Go to the Registered Users group and click "Go" on the far right

2. Scroll down to General Permissions and change to "YES" to Edit Own Profile

3. Scroll down to Picture Uploading Permissions and change to "YES" to Can Upload Custom Avatars and Can Upload Images for Signature

4. Scroll down once to Signature Permissions and change to "YES" to Can Use Signatures

That should cover everything. And if TeamLava is afraid of users uploading things they shouldn't, that's why there's a whole Moderation Section in the Control Panel as well. Again, I made a vBulletin demo to try out the site.

If it's really a glitch from TeamLava's end, there is also a Maintenance Tab in the Control Panel. Should fix anything that's wrong with the forums. Isn't that the reason TL pays for vBulletin?

Again, from a previous post.