Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearing data

Clearing data

I have been in foce close now close to 24 hours. I have un installed and re installed several times from the google play app store with the latest V-day version the only one they have. My question what happens if I clear the game data? will this help and if it does do I lose my gems? everything or If i log back in with my storm 8 ID and password will it reset my gems etc?

The Honorable Panda
    What device do you play on? Its version?
    Have your tried moving your game to your SD card.
    Try clearing your cache first.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I have been in foce close now close to 24 hours. I have un installed and re installed several times from the google play app store with the latest V-day version the only one they have. My question what happens if I clear the game data? will this help and if it does do I lose my gems? everything or If i log back in with my storm 8 ID and password will it reset my gems etc?
    Clearing data may or may not assist with that particular issue. It would depend what the root cause of the issue actually is. You can give it a whirl and see if it does help. You should not lose your Gems or game progress, as that information is saved on TeamLavas server(s). If you do need to log back in after clearing data, your game progress and data should still be available to you. If, however, you run into an issue with it, you can email TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance, make sure to note your progress and gems prior to clearing data. Sometimes wiping the device helps with issues like what your encountering. If you continue to experience issues with your game loading, you may want to reach out to Support.

Yes nothing has worked I have e mailed support. Who knows I may never be able to play again I hope Team lava mans up, and will refund my gem purchases if I can no longer play. Its all in the email s.

The Honorable Panda
    there is not a Valentine day version in the google play app store.
    What device do you play on?
    What the current version number in your device settings?
    what is the version number of the game you are on?
    under menu-help- little number at the bottom.

Sorry well the only version goggle play store offers me which I have now installed many times trying to get it to open is 1.3.7.03 on HTC evo. I appreciate you trying to help. Its frustrating..I was thinking it might be the Valentine version because they officially hadn't switch back to the original version. Thanks again. Oh and yes I have cleared the cache, move to SD card. Restated my phone, turned my phone off,

I forgot to add I jumped up and down on one leg, quacked like duck. Stood on my head while singing row row your boat. Went outside and walked on hot coals. lol gotta laugh. Feels like you need to perform circus acts to get this to work

The Honorable Panda
    I forgot to add I jumped up and down on one leg, quacked like duck. Stood on my head while singing row row your boat. Went outside and walked on hot coals. lol gotta laugh. Feels like you need to perform circus acts to get this to work
    lol..... Are you having problems with the other games? If not , send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into you game.

Ok I'm on day 5 now of not being able to play got response from team lava support team e-mail not the first one I have gotten 2 anway they have all the information seems I can rpovide them with and passed it now onto the engineer dept. Thought anyone reading this thread might be intrested to see how the support works. I will post again with any updates soon as I get them. In the mean time keep hoping for me it's resolved soon, and I'm able to play again. I think my shop hasn't sold out yet..lol I was well stocked I had over 40K items and some 50K items on all my racks and counters.

It's possible that your device might not be able to handle the large expansion size and the many items you currently have. I went ahead and placed a few decoration items into your Storage. Check your game again and see if you can get in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast