Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bakery Story Appliance Question

OMG!!! i hadno idea i could do this! I work diligently to reach next level to be able to purchase appliance. I kept wondering how in the world everyone had so many appliances. My life is complete ;-)

Ok wait. I spoke too soon. I am still limited to appliances on floor. Is there a set criteria (level, size bakery, etc).
    Yes, it is pure jelousy. I see others with 15+ appliances.
    Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Levels to unlock appliances

Start - 2
    Level 5 - 3
    Level 10 - 4
    Level 14 - 5
    Level 19 - 6
    Level 23 - 7
    Level 28 - 8
    Level 32 - 9
    Level 37 - 10
    Level 41 - 11
    Level 46 - 12
    Level 50 - 13
    Level 55 - 14
    Level 59 - 15
    Level 64 - 16
    Level 68 - 17
    Level 73 - 18
    Then you can buy more slots for 24 gems per slot (plus cost of appliance)

Thank you SO MUCH. This truly helps

Rhino Keeper
    I feel bad for my lower level neighbors when I see them with one oven, one drink machine, one donut maker, one ice cream machine, one seasonal appliance, etc, and some appliances with nothing cooking on them at all -- as I think they more than likely are not aware that they can store any /all of their appliances and put out whatever they feel like making at the moment. I always want to try and explain they can store them but I can't ever think of a way to put it succinctly on their walls and don't want to sound patronizing if they are actually already aware of it. With all the new appliances TL's been putting out, I think they should add storing appliances to their introductory tasks when you first download the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugrentals View Post
    Ok wait. I spoke too soon. I am still limited to appliances on floor. Is there a set criteria (level, size bakery, etc).
    Yes, it is pure jelousy. I see others with 15+ appliances.
    Thanks
    49 gems you mean??

Grand Emperor
    Don't forget that post which you were replying to, was posted in 2012 and the game has changed since then. Please continue discussion in newer existing threads. Thanks.

Closing this thread to avoid confusion and we have an existing Question thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12