Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: slots game ad

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah the AD is gone. It was annoying and it's nice to know TL listens to us. Please send goals. I'm getting bored.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by scarletlocs View Post
    Yeah the AD is gone. It was annoying and it's nice to know TL listens to us. Please send goals. I'm getting bored.
    Yay, thanks. Now do this.

I just get frustrated with all the ads.... Its annoying and tends to lock up my old I-pod when they come up and I X out of them. My I-pod screen is so small and to have a banner add taking up a good portion of it and Posters for other games is just plain annoying... several times I've tried to x out of the ad and downloaded them by accident - and now I cant erase them without spending extra time on Iitunes store.... Agh-the frustrations of running a bakery!!!

Fashion Designer
    When you're on your ipod's home screen (the one with all the app icons) click and hold an app you want to delete for a couple of seconds. The icon will then wiggle and have an X in the upper corner. Click the X and it will ask if you want to delete the app. It takes just a few seconds. No need to get on itunes.

I am not a prude but I was shocked when I saw a 30 second add for a slots game for adults on a game that many children play. The other 30 second ads are annoying but this one is clearly over the line. I'm glad to see that it was removed and I hope TL is taken to task!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234