Thread: why teamlava why?!??!

Farm Supplier

why teamlava why?!??!

why why why WHY
    did the bring back the
    experience stars & coins for tips?!?
    they are SO annoying, & having them
    in bakery story is bad enough. why did
    teamlava bring back this pointless, annoying feature!!?

Executive Chef
    It was different for everyone. I started playing these games Dec of 2010. By the Spring of 2011, I received this feature in Restaurant (followed by Nightclub and Zoo 1). I was free in Bakery until 2 days ago. So, you see this wasn't in Bakery for everyone. Now it is.

Farm Supplier
    so annoying. what's the point of it? why even have it at all? ever since this system came out, i really decreased on tipping, it was just so annoying because i couldn't tap tables without those stupid stars in the way! i went from a 4star player to a 0 star player because of these things. why on earth would they make them for everyone?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    so annoying. what's the point of it? why even have it at all? ever since this system came out, i really decreased on tipping, it was just so annoying because i couldn't tap tables without those stupid stars in the way! i went from a 4star player to a 0 star player because of these things. why on earth would they make them for everyone?!
    This is stupid! I totallyagree with you.

Host(ess)
    The flying stars are absolutely annoying and so is the option to "unlock for 24 gems" in the appliance design field. You pay to get in only to get locked out again. It doesn't state it's a one time deal??? NOT OK!

Fashion Designer
    I've always had them in restaurant and nightclub.
    I've gotten used to it.

Fashion Designer
    Outside my iPad trying to keep the peeps who live inside happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by hsquared View Post
    It helps if you tip random tables instead of tables all together. Figured that out last night. I agree I hate it and combine that with pop ups and you accidently spend gems

Farm Supplier
    what?! it's only a one time thing?! i accidentally clicked on that 24 gem unlock thing a loooong time ago, which was annoying. thanks for bringing up the fact its only a one time thing! thats corrupt!!

thank you for the feedback. Ill pass it along to the devs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 11742 View Post
    The flying stars are absolutely annoying and so is the option to "unlock for 24 gems" in the appliance design field. You pay to get in only to get locked out again. It doesn't state it's a one time deal??? NOT OK!
    Seriously ? Please explain, do u mean u get to purchase an appliance and when the food is cooked it is removed from the restaurant? That sounds to weird u must mean something else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast