Thread: "GEM"INY CRICKET! Where has my REAL money gon????!!!!!

Exclamation "GEM"INY CRICKET! Where has my REAL money gon????!!!!!

I have tried to purchase additional "gems" for my "Fashion Story" games. When I clicked for the purchase it stated that attempt failed. Next I sent a message to TeamLava Google and the reply from you was that the fail/cancelled ... did not go through... and would not be deducted. Today I went to my bank to make a transaction and much to my surprise all of these "failed" transactions HAD INDEED BEEN DEDUCTED from my account. I had made 14 attempts to buy the 275 gem package and I received NO "GEMS" and would like to know when you can give me one of the gems packages (for 275 gems)I ordered and when will you be able to credit the remaining 13 of the 14 packages? Please expedite this case as quickly as possible.

Banned
    Email support@teamlava.com send the receipts and explain what happened

New Resident
    hi i've been playing for approx. 3 weeks now and I earned additional 24 Gems when I ordered Fairy Tale Chest it took all 24 Gems away but I did not received the item I ordered...I have a question those chest or Boxes is it only for paying customers for those non paying can they not avail it even if they have enough Gems earned by playing constantly? if so why would it consume my 24 pcs of Gems if Im not allowed to buy it...can I get my Gems back??? I hope to hear your answers admin...thanks my storm IM is pretty_light

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_light View Post
    hi i've been playing for approx. 3 weeks now and I earned additional 24 Gems when I ordered Fairy Tale Chest it took all 24 Gems away but I did not received the item I ordered...I have a question those chest or Boxes is it only for paying customers for those non paying can they not avail it even if they have enough Gems earned by playing constantly? if so why would it consume my 24 pcs of Gems if Im not allowed to buy it...can I get my Gems back??? I hope to hear your answers admin...thanks my storm IM is pretty_light
    What item did it say you should of gotten? Should be under your decorations tab, if you do not see the random item you got from the box, you can email support@teamlava.com and they can look into your game and tell you what item you got with the 24 gems and check to make sure it is in your game.
    Send them your storm ID , game name and the day your purchased the box. You will get an automatic email back first with a ticket number, then when a support agent gets to your email, you will receive a email from them.
    It may take 3-5 business days to get a response.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gotoTheLook View Post
    I have tried to purchase additional "gems" for my "Fashion Story" games. When I clicked for the purchase it stated that attempt failed. Next I sent a message to TeamLava Google and the reply from you was that the fail/cancelled ... did not go through... and would not be deducted. Today I went to my bank to make a transaction and much to my surprise all of these "failed" transactions HAD INDEED BEEN DEDUCTED from my account. I had made 14 attempts to buy the 275 gem package and I received NO "GEMS" and would like to know when you can give me one of the gems packages (for 275 gems)I ordered and when will you be able to credit the remaining 13 of the 14 packages? Please expedite this case as quickly as possible.
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. While this won't help past transactions, I'd suggest using a gift card for future purchases if u can. I play on an iPad and only make purchases this way. It helps control what I spend and eliminate surprises in my financial life.

Whenever you purchase anything with credit, your funds will be labeled as pending orders/transactions while your order is being processed. If the process was successful, the the transactions will be considered processed or completed and the funds will be removed from your account. If the transactions are cancelled, which has happened in your case, the funds will be released back to you once your credit institution receives an update that your transactions did not successfully complete.

Just wait 3-5 business days and all of your funds will be released back to you since the transactions were cancelled.

Im just curious, to the original poster, did you get your money or gems back?

Thanks for giving my money back! I am having trouble purchasing gems. I have tried to purchase the $79.99 package twice this week. Can you tell me the cause ofthe purchase not going through? I would love to get this purchase completed. I have wanted to do a black and white shop since I started Fashion Story. My storm ID is: gotoTheLook . I have an android phone. Please help me make a purchase so that Can update my store! Thanks!!! "The Look"

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    Gee so Im not the only one that cant purchase gems. Maybe you get better, quicker help if you live some where else. Im getting quite bitter about not being able to buy gems for a week now. Ive hung in there with hope but now thats starting to go. I thought they liked us spending on gems and to be honest Ive spent a lot up till last week. Maybe TeamLava dont like us Kiwis.