Thread: Login option

Login option

There should be a login option with all of the Storm 8 games. I had to reset my Kindle Fire to factory defaults to fix some bugs I'd been having so I had to reinstall Bakery Story and lost all of my progress. I was hoping to be able to put in my ID and pick up where I left off, but it restarted my game. A login option would be great.

The Honorable Panda
    If you redownloaded bakery on the same device that it was on, your game should be been where you left off.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter needs help! She had to reset her kindle to factory reset & she lost her bakery, restaurant, fashion & dragons. When she reinstalled them, they started over. What does she do now?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    My daughter needs help! She had to reset her kindle to factory reset & she lost her bakery, restaurant, fashion & dragons. When she reinstalled them, they started over. What does she do now?
    Have her delete the games, then go into the amazon app store search for the game and reinstall it again directly from the store.
    If the games still start over from level 1, she will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Ok Thank you so much kooky! You are so awesome the way you help us all here in the forum!