Thread: Flying coins and stars

New Resident

Angry Flying coins and stars

hate them! HATE Them!. I have over 120 neighbors. These new stars add to the time it takes to visit and like items by 3x! Then while collecting 'likes' the coins and stars split and I end up wasting time with the game asking me to manage items or join other games! If they are not gone soon I will stop playing. Check the forum for other complaints.

New Resident
    I hate them too. Why not create new quests and give us something else to do rather than annoy us

I FEEL THE SAME!! HATE them and will stop playing unless it's removed. Along with the other problems I've been having with not getting all my coins this is the last straw. Remove this feature or I'm deleting this game.

ditto i feel the same

Okay, I just visited lots of neighbors without collecting the stars and my rate did go back up to '4' the same as it always did. HOWEVER, when taking things out of the catalog and trying to put them on the rack these stars really get in the way. You tap on the item then tap on a rack and a star appears so that when you place the next item it won't place, you have to tap a couple of times. VERY annoying.

Farm Supplier
    I agree!
    And when I'm collecting thumbs the stars get in the way and if u tap too quickly, woosh! You accidentally cleared the rack or counter.
    AAARGH! I hate doing it so slowly just to avoid that.
    I'm ultra disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by zeegee966 View Post
    Okay, I just visited lots of neighbors without collecting the stars and my rate did go back up to '4' the same as it always did. HOWEVER, when taking things out of the catalog and trying to put them on the rack these stars really get in the way. You tap on the item then tap on a rack and a star appears so that when you place the next item it won't place, you have to tap a couple of times. VERY annoying.

New Resident
    as near as I can tell, they are trying to make it cutesy like toe other games I deleted. They also had time delaying things that really don't add to gameplay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mauimaid View Post
    as near as I can tell, they are trying to make it cutesy like toe other games I deleted. They also had time delaying things that really don't add to gameplay.
    That goes to show this "feedback" they insist they look at doesn't work. Ever since this feature was introduced last year people have given negative feedback. Well, once TL decides they want something they won't listen to negative feedback. Same goes for the gem sales popping up right as you touch the screen and taking an average of 3 minutes to clear so you aren't able to do anything in the game until it finally asks if you want to purchase that bundle so you can hit cancel.