Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teamlava please bring non holiday goals!

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Teamlava please bring non holiday goals!

Since the Valentine?s goals have been removed, there is a vast majority of players that are craving for new goals. Recently, Kooky reported the unfortunate news that there is no word of future new goals. Please reconsider this. A very wise player (you know who you are!!) has a great idea of there being level appropriate goals, which would amount to more difficult goals geared towards the higher level players and easier goals for the lower level. Overall, we love this game and goals only add to pleasure of playing!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Actually, Kooky said that there had been no report, but there isn't normally one anyway, they just come when they come.

By no means, as far as I'm aware, did she imply - or mean to - that there weren't going to be any new ones. Just there hadn't been any confirmation of new ones yet, either.

Grand Emperor
    How about goals for Android period?

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Ooh, what an original, previously unsuggested idea?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I know right? I think the iOS users are spoiled because they keep wanting some *new* goals. Every new holiday, 'where my new goals???'

So spoiled. Thats what they get when TL loves them more than the 'droid users.

Grand Emperor
    I would like goals on my Android device. It would be nice if the next set of goals, should they release new ones, would be released to both Android and iOS.

Grand Emperor
    Oh forgot: at the same time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    Ooh, what an original, previously unsuggested idea?
    I know! I'm brilliant!

Fashion Designer
    I play Birdland and FishAdventure, which are by different developers. I get goals for THOSE games on my android device.... So, it IS possible.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by trinityblaze View Post
    Since the Valentine?s goals have been removed, there is a vast majority of players that are craving for new goals. Recently, Kooky reported the unfortunate news that there is no word of future new goals. Please reconsider this. A very wise player (you know who you are!!) has a great idea of there being level appropriate goals, which would amount to more difficult goals geared towards the higher level players and easier goals for the lower level. Overall, we love this game and goals only add to pleasure of playing!
    How do you know? Did someone do a poll? I don't like the goals myself. I don't like having to cook recipes I've already mastered to get new recipes. Especially the quantities they required! I ended up with over 100,000 plates of junky foods that only earn $1 or $2 per plate that took months to sell! Goals that require you to spend gems? ARE YOU KIDDING?

NO GOALS FOR ME. Thank you!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast