Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Teamlava please bring non holiday goals!

Fashion Designer
    ROFLMAO luv u Pinkster!

Fashion Designer
    how long does it take to cook a pie chart?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseMeyer View Post
    how long does it take to cook a pie chart?
    About 3 minutes.

Fashion Designer
    I love pie! I think I might love goals too but I've never gotten to try them.

Host(ess)
    Dear Team Lava,
    This idea would be fantastic! I really enjoyed the goals during the Christmas and Valentine's Day season. They were very enjoyable and were a fun way to spend time in Bakery Story. I lover collecting all the prizes too, and the characters in the goals were so cute! Please reconsider your idea to never do the goals again. Thanks! 😊

Love,
    zimmy

I would love new goals as well. I have about 30 nbrs on restaurant & bakery who we have spoken about wanting goals back in the games! They make playing a lot of fun and get us into it more. We spend hours playing just to complete all goals to get the great prizes! And it gave us a way to chat with each other, make new neighbors, asking for goal requests and telling one another what was next on a goal. You have a great thing with goals TL, you can get more players that would want to play, get involved all the story games more, wanting the goal prizes or just loving the challenges of completing the goals! I had neighbors compete with each other, on who would finish a goal first! It was a lot of fun! Not like now, yes we got new recipes and appliance to build(Thank U for that!)but it's not the same. I'm not sure how to explain how fun it was to have the goals as challenges and motivation to play the games. I hope you TL, think about it and see your on to something with goals! I know myself and 60 of my neighbors would defenetly love and be greatful if you gave us goals!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone wise brought it to my attention that what I am remembering was called tasks or quests?not goals. Greygull or kooky, please edit my title to TL please bring back tasks/quests!! If goals are seasonal, bringing back the tasks/quests would be amazing. For me, it would bring back a certain element of a challenge to the game I am addicted to!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by trinityblaze View Post
    Someone wise brought it to my attention that what I am remembering was called tasks or quests?not goals. Greygull or kooky, please edit my title to TL please bring back tasks/quests!! If goals are seasonal, bringing back the tasks/quests would be amazing. For me, it would bring back a certain element of a challenge to the game I am addicted to!
    I have no problem changing it - but I want to make sure that you would want that first. The tasks/quests weren't the most popular things, since most people were higher levels when they got them, and they had to do things like buy 2 red chairs, 2 marble tables, etc. The rewards for them were very unpopular as well - after spending say 5,000 coins, the reward was like 100 coins and 10 xp. The recent goals were somewhat similar, but offered rewards like unlocking recipes, free decor, etc, along with higher coins (and xp I think).

Or maybe a suggestion - bring new non holiday goals?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I like your suggestion much much better!!! I was a newbie when playing the tasks and don't really remember the specifics. I'm sure at this point in my game playing, I would notice what you mentioned in your post. So yes, bring back non holiday goals please!!!

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by trinityblaze View Post
    Yes I like your suggestion much much better!!! I was a newbie when playing the tasks and don't really remember the specifics. I'm sure at this point in my game playing, I would notice what you mentioned in your post. So yes, bring back non holiday goals please!!!
    How's that?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast