Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: April 12!

New Resident
    Today is the 14th and I don't have the new update in bakery story but I have the latest update in resturant. Please help I want the new stuff asap

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by erakina1 View Post
    Today is the 14th and I don't have the new update in bakery story but I have the latest update in resturant. Please help I want the new stuff asap
    You should be getting your new items on Tuesday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I had an issue the other day. send out your gift requests before you accept or send out any regular gifts.
    Also when you come back to your game, make sure you force close the game then check to see if you received any.
    Make sure you are also playing on the valentine version.
    Im actually not on the valentines version....is it really important?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jumphigh128 View Post
    Im actually not on the valentines version....is it really important?
    Yes, because it has the most current bug updates [in the app store, while on the app page...scroll all the way to the bottom to see the last update of that specific app]. All the original versions of TL games have for the most part not been updated since December. So although their in-game pop up asks us to switch to the originals...the valentine versions are the most current. In fact it is advised that you stay on the vday version until they update the originals as some of the games [such as BS] have coin profit bugs....

If you choose to go back, I'd do it soon as they are supposed to be removing the vday apps soon if they have not already. I personally will only play on the vday versions until the originals are updated AND confirmed to have fixed important bugs.

I think there's a gem bug, too. I lost a bunch of gems when I switched to the regular version from Valentine's. Infuriating!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ifurita View Post
    I think there's a gem bug, too. I lost a bunch of gems when I switched to the regular version from Valentine's. Infuriating!
    I don't know about a gem bug, but you should still be playing the vday version despite TL's pop up to switch. If it's still in the app store, I suggest you go back to it. Until TL updates all their regular versions, the vday version has the most current bug fixes.

New Resident
    Monday 16/4 I still haven't receive my spring updates
    So disoppointed 😲💔

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cikshimah View Post
    Monday 16/4 I still haven't receive my spring updates
    So disoppointed 😲💔
    They roll out on either Thursday or Tuesday. So you'll get them on Tuesday Team Lava time which is Pacific time in the US.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay Tuesday! I waited 5 days for you to come, here you are.. where is my update LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renai22 View Post
    Okay Tuesday! I waited 5 days for you to come, here you are.. where is my update LOL
    Check all day, and check in DESIGN. You won't get a pop-up notification about the update when you get them late.