Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: April 12!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    I guess that could be true. There's gotta be a boat load of people who doesn't care about gem traps, losing coins, losing parts, losing plates, accepting a switcheroo gift..........
    It's not that people don't care about those things it's that nothing you can do but stress about it...and why stress over a game?? I for one don't keep track of my coins I imagine if I did ..they don't refund gems nor coins so just play that's what I do. It's supposed to be fun game if you are not having there's a problem

Executive Chef
    I guess that could be true. There's gotta be a boat load of people who doesn't care about gem traps, losing coins, losing parts, losing plates, accepting a switcheroo gift..........
    Oh, for heaven's sake. Why do people have to be so insulting all the time? I swear this used to be a decent place.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    Oh, for heaven's sake. Why do people have to be so insulting all the time? I swear this used to be a decent place.
    Well, you started it. You tell me.

Executive Chef
    Well, you started it. You tell me.
    How did I insult anyone?

Executive Chef
    *sniff* I didn't get the update...it's so hard to wait till Tuesday! I just don't understand why TL can't release the updates to everyone, or if they have to do two batches for some reason, they can't do Thursday and Friday????

Quote Originally Posted by branston73 View Post
    we really want some goals!
    yes we really want goals please!!! I thought tl said we would get goals too! I don't see them!!!!!!!

Banned
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new update! The chairs and tables are adorable!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by driftboutique View Post
    How did I insult anyone?
    I replied didn't I? Anyway, my beef is not with you or anyone on this board anyway. Good day.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't really like the new decor :x like the new appliance though! I think it's cute and more recipies = more gems. I'd SUPER DUPER love it if TeamLava could get us a few new 5+ coin recipies though. That would be quite the update <3

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Got the pop up for the vegetable garden other stuff is not in my design tab yet.

Is it just me or does the water garden from last week and the vegetable garden from this week look more like it belongs in farm than in a bakery?
    I've only seen a few neighbors that have been able to not make the water garden not look disjointed and just plunked down. It's neat looking, they both are (not that I've seen the vegetable garden outside the design tab), but they're not something I'd put with a Bakery.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast