Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android users ? you now have to ?find? and "click" on your collectibles.

Android users ? you now have to ?find? and "click" on your collectibles.

Android users ? you now have to ?find? and click on yourcollectibles.

It?s not like it used to be. They now ?pop? out when thehearts bounce when you tip ? and if you don?t click on them you DO NOT GETTHEM.
    Firsly, I don?t like not being informed about this.Secondly, I don?t like having to wait for all the hearts to ?pop? now to get acollectible.
    I don't like this sneaky tactic. I found out about by chance.

Grand Emperor
    They auto collect. You don't have to click them.

That is not my experience.

I inadvertantly missed a ladle and my ladle count did not go up, nor did I see the collectible "screen" come down like I had collected it.

I found a rolling pin, clicked on it, and the collectible screen did come down. That made me eligible for the "cooking tools" collectible, but I did not get the congratulations screen that I had acheived this, as used to be the case.

Grand Emperor
    I'm pretty sure mine collect even if that screen doesn't pop up, but to be honest I don't pay much attention to my collectibles. I will keep an eye out.

Executive Chef
    Mine have always auto collected, and I've had them since I started playing last year. I always get the screen that pops up if I don't collect. I never had farm do it until recently.

This just started happening with the update that occurred for me last week.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine autocollect....it's always been this way for me so I am not sure of what you are talking about.

I also noticed I had one salt shaker, I remember having more and I rarely use the collectibles (used them a total of twice to see what would happen)
    w
    My chart also shows that I have 11 rolling pins but I get at least two rolling pins a day so that doesn't make sense; when the rolling pins autocollect, the count doesn't move up. It stays at 11.

Perhaps they aren't really auto-collecting? Can you click on a rolling pin once you see it appear after a heart pops up?

Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    Mine autocollect....it's always been this way for me so I am not sure of what you are talking about.

I also noticed I had one salt shaker, I remember having more and I rarely use the collectibles (used them a total of twice to see what would happen)
    w
    My chart also shows that I have 11 rolling pins but I get at least two rolling pins a day so that doesn't make sense; when the rolling pins autocollect, the count doesn't move up. It stays at 11.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post

w
    It's probably more than 11, mine says 12 but I know it's getting cut off lol.

Grand Emperor
    I think I've read that when your rolling pin count stays at 11 or 12 for awhile its because you actually have 110-119 or 120-129 etc, but it only shows the first 2 numbers. I hope I explained this right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast