Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Great Bakery Update Date: April 12!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by londonmu View Post
    I can not get the update. Only the vegetable garden even though I have deleted it and reinstalled it 5 times! Help?
    https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66
    updates roll out to the players. You can get the limited offer that goes out on Thursday, but not get your weekly update until Tuesday.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Another appliance? -__-
    Oh well, at least it matches with my bakery theme.

Still can not access the update with my iphone with version 1.4? Just see the limited offer garden and new advertising. Is that normal?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lama1977 View Post
    Still can not access the update with my iphone with version 1.4? Just see the limited offer garden and new advertising. Is that normal?
    Posted above
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    https://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=66
    updates roll out to the players. You can get the limited offer that goes out on Thursday, but not get your weekly update until Tuesday.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Host(ess)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    It's just for decoration only, you can't grow any veggie in the garden. =)
    Ah I thought that might be the case. I was going to buy it if you actually could, but I guess not anymore. Thanks!

Banned
    I don't understand....Im building a treat dispenser, but none of my neighbors seem to be getting my requests..

Some heighbours have their new items already.. How come my bakery always got the new items late? Dissapointing.. Some more, the goals NEVER appear in my bakery.. I don't even know there's such thing as "goals" until 8 asked one of my neighbours..

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jumphigh128 View Post
    I don't understand....Im building a treat dispenser, but none of my neighbors seem to be getting my requests..
    I had an issue the other day. send out your gift requests before you accept or send out any regular gifts.
    Also when you come back to your game, make sure you force close the game then check to see if you received any.
    Make sure you are also playing on the valentine version.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    The silver lining... This week's junk appliance costs 10k instead of 17-30k and has grass and pre-cut strawberries in case you run out of decorations when serving customers during peak hours. So go ahead and reward yourself - it's okay if you put the savings towards the gold needed for the 20 mil last expansion. No one will blame you for being stingy. ;O.

Though I'm sure we'd all have forgiven TL if they'd forced us to use the Drink Mixer to make the new drinks and disappointed us with no new appliance this week (or worse, an Easy Mixer, my head swims just thinking of that). After all we cheered when they slipped in the Candy Canes on the Candy Cane Maker... And the mixer makes Love Potions; can't be that stretch of an imagination to be able to include grass, leaves, and soy beans as ingredients in the mixer. Maybe we should thank the guy who was looking out for our well being... I mean, heaven forbid we bakers get leaves in the Oolong Green Tea and we don't want to think about what'll happen if the yogurt from the Fruity Yogurt Parafait mixes with the yogurt from the Strawberry Smoothie. Yet, peeking over, I don't see Restaurant Story's world coming to an end for this transgression of no new appliance this week. I guess it has stronger chefs and servers there.
    ROFL. (ten)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pika4ever88 View Post
    Hey sehana. *Poke.*

I couldn't help myself... xD. All the optimism in this thread was getting to me. . As much as I enjoy weekly updates... It frustrates me when people forget that TL is distracting us by dangling shinies in front of our faces so we forget the real issues. ;>.
    ROFL again. Though I think you have this one a bit wrong. Some people have shinies, and then some people see these shines from afar.