Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: April 12!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffyouts View Post
    Im glad we got a new receipe but the rest I can kinda do without.
    ditto......especially for the fact that the new recipe is in an existing appliance!!

Quote Originally Posted by mposey View Post
    Grrr I wanted the chef!!! Not a robot dog
    Me too! Where is the chef!? And the goals!? I thought we would get new goals on this update!!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisrals View Post
    Me too! Where is the chef!? And the goals!? I thought we would get new goals on this update!!!
    greygull said they were checking to see why people were getting the dog and not the chef. And the first post said let's talk about our hopes, and the goals were one of those things.

Rhino Keeper
    I've read about a real life cosmic soda, there is a bar in Las Vegas, Nevada that mixes science with drinks. They put nitrogen or something like that into a drink, and it creates little balls.

We never got these items in the update.

Host(ess)
    Is anyone else having a problem with purchasing robodog? It's listed at 10,000 coins, but when I try to buy it, I'm told I don't have enough gems.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smjdel View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem with purchasing robodog? It's listed at 10,000 coins, but when I try to buy it, I'm told I don't have enough gems.
    Try restarting your device. If you're getting the "Get your friends to help build it" message, try clicking the top left side of the tab, then placing.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smjdel View Post
    Do u have the parts to build it? Maybe you Are trying to build it with gems try asking neighbors for parts don't use gems

no more falling stars and coins on bakery and restaurant please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    Try restarting your device. If you're getting the "Get your friends to help build it" message, try clicking the top left side of the tab, then placing.
    The restart worked. Thanks. I'll have to remember this "Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers." :-)