Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pop-Up / Graphics for Experience, Coins, Etc.

Pop-Up / Graphics for Experience, Coins, Etc.

I was so disappointed to log into Fashion Story tonight and find my least favorite feature from Restaurant Story had been added:

Pop-up / Click Graphics for coins, experience, and neighbor stars.

I don't want to add six more clicks to visiting a neighbor. I want to click on the six things I like, and move on to a new neighbor. Now, I have to sink MORE time into visiting neighbors to make sure I get my "rewards".

I really, really do not like this feature. It was fun a few years ago on competitors Facebook games because I was playing with a mouse, which made it easier, but I never knew how much I loved not having to deal with it until I played Bakery Story.

Can anyone confirm that experience, coins, and neighbor bonuses are added to our account even if we don't take the time to click on them OR wait the 5-10 seconds it takes for the game to auto-collect them?

I don't visit neighbors daily in Restaurant Story BECAUSE of the time this adds, and now I guess I won't be in Fashion Story either, unless someone can confirm just going to another neighbor without clicking on these adds them to my total.

Fashion Designer
    I cant confirm for everybody but i have now this annoying feature of having the click stars :/

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think anyone realizes, that if you don't collect them, they are still added to your game, even if you don't wait ten seconds, just ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I don't think anyone realizes, that if you don't collect them, they are still added to your game, even if you don't wait ten seconds, just ignore them.
    Are you sure? It didn't seem my social standing (1, 2, 3, 4 stars) went up at all during my neighbor visits when I decided to just ignore the stupid things. I'd love it if that were the case, because I'm done with these games if it's not.

Executive Chef
    Here's something I learned from Restaurant: if you tip, then leave a message, when you close their wall the tip stars have been added to your meter and you don't have to collect them.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too most annoying thing ever hope it changes back

Farm Supplier
    So. Fricking. Annoying.

I really H A T E it!!!
    It slows the whole game down. It's in my way and stops me from collecting my likes. And if I try to double tap I sometimes clear my racks and counters by mistake.
    I mean.... COME ON!!! What the {} is this???
    Remove it NOW!!!
    I'm SO disappointed!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-12-12 at 04:36 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Farm Supplier
    I forgot to say that it's soooo 1995!!

Executive Chef
    I for sure think this is annoying. Why fix something that wasn't broken?

Mine still credit me with whatever even if I don't tap them and collect that way...regardless though.

New Resident
    I just posted basically the same thing! I am so angry about this. Reading the words I just typed doesn't come close to the extent of my loathing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast