Thread: Gifting ideas?

Host(ess)

Question Gifting ideas?

I wish TL would make it so you can gift anything in your inventory. I have so much stuff in my inventory that i dont want to sell because i wont get much for it. I wish we could give extra things to whoever we wanted. It would also be nice to sell things right in your inventory without having to put them on your farm to sell. I like to make my entire farm crops to make more coins, so i never have room to sell anything! i would love to be able to send whatever i wanted to people and sell items right in my inventory! I can see the inventory selling being a possible update, but what about gifting random items? Im wondering if TL wouldnt bother doing that because of the possible loss of money. Hmmmm...what do you think?

Executive Chef
    I don't think they would implement this. But I would like a sell all button for the dog bowls, I have a lot :P But I agree with you, I wish I could give my duplicates to my neighbors who would want them.

This has been requested before (by me, among many others). I doubt it will happen -- there's nothing in it for TL. Someone suggested the ability to sell stuff in your inventory, with TL charging a gem tax for the transaction. Complicated, but it could work. But it's probably too much work for TL to bother with.

otoh, every once in a while you could clear off a handful of fallow plots (by selling them), place your garage-sale items there, sell them, repeat until satisfied, then re-plow them and get back to business.

Executive Chef
    I hope this happens! It's a great idea!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZekeORama View Post
    This has been requested before (by me, among many others). I doubt it will happen -- there's nothing in it for TL. Someone suggested the ability to sell stuff in your inventory, with TL charging a gem tax for the transaction. Complicated, but it could work. But it's probably too much work for TL to bother with.

otoh, every once in a while you could clear off a handful of fallow plots (by selling them), place your garage-sale items there, sell them, repeat until satisfied, then re-plow them and get back to business.
    Thats exactly what ive been doing!! lol.