Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fashion story original: the ONLY app that can't handle ALL emoji's!!

Farm Supplier
    I sooo agree with you.
    The social thing is so important.
    I'm just so surprised that FS original is so behind when it comes to Unicode's new Emoji.
    And if it's all about android users (that only sees Unicode and no Emoji at all).... why did the new emoji's work at all in valentine version then?

Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I have not switched over to the original FS [or any of the other original games]. TL made the pop-up announcement that they won't be supporting the Valentine versions anymore and we should switch...however they neglected to update all of their original versions. Some of the games still have a Coin Bug, Force Closing issue, and other annoyances. So just to put it out there, I'd go back to all Valentine versions before they are yanked from the app store. They have the most current bug fixes, until TL updates all the original ones.

With all of that said...I'm hoping that Unicode isn't working with the original FS because the original one has yet to be updated. Granted, Unicode was last updated in December also....hopefully when TL updates their games it includes the capability of the "new emojis." I agree that they are a fun and important part of the social aspect of the game. We don't have very many social elements in FS. Just gifting the same ol' gifts, and the usual liking and wall posting. Other TL games have new gifts weekly, things to build...and so in FS it's just mostly us and our Emoji's. A few weeks ago when none of the emojis were working, it was so depressing. Lol. It just wasn't the same when it came to wall posts, I believe that was fixed when the Valentine versions came out. So to repeat myself, I'm hoping the update in the original versions fixes the issue for the new emojis also.

Executive Chef
    Are you saying Androids see new emoji's but not the old ones? If so, I'd assume it's because it's two different companies entirely. I think emoji only works in FS anyways because it's technically an iOS keyboard incorporated with Apple devices. If unicode made the same transition, I bet we wouldn't be having this issue.

I'm trying to figure out why the developers of emoji's have not incorporated the new ones. I almost feel like it must of been the same graphic artist to make the new ones as they just look like they belong together [new and old]. I think a quick update in character modifications will fix the unicode issue in the original FS. I'm hoping so anyways. I love them too much to have to give them up and stick to old/original emojis only.

Farm Supplier
    Androids don't see any Emoji at all, as far as I know...?

I really miss the new Emoji's and now I'm also terrible annoyed over that new "collect coins and stars" thing. They're just in the way the whole time.

Ok, so all those messages that people leave on my wall with just a bunch of boxes should actually mean something! Good to know, though I still can't read them (Kindle Fire)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeegee966 View Post
    Ok, so all those messages that people leave on my wall with just a bunch of boxes should actually mean something! Good to know, though I still can't read them (Kindle Fire)
    Yes, people make all sorts of combinations and cute little messages. So sorry they don't show up for you. They truly add life to wall posts.

They look like something along these lines...

Rhino Keeper
    I already posted a thread about that, in Restaurant stiry

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...erning-Unicode!

Rhino Keeper
    And I also presented in this forum Unicode maps (the first time when we couldn't use the keyboard emojis anymore and again when the new emojis appeared).
    Nota Bene: there are free apps with the new emojis: Unicoder lite (free) of MGJ Interactive and Pro (pay), which are good (but Unicode Maps of Ziga Keanjec is better) and Unicode Table (free), which us unpractical.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...hlight=Unicode

Rhino Keeper
    I wrote that already in march...

Quote Originally Posted by patriziaf View Post
    Another requirement to see the new emojis is to use St.Valentine version in Restaurant Story and not the Regular or Classic version, which is older.

New Resident
    I face the same problem in FS, all the emoji i cant see, anyone can help me to solve this problem for me ?

On my wall, its all blank. One neighbour of mine posts emojis on my wall and i only see a blank message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12