Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest items available for purchase in the store!!!

Host(ess)
    Do you think that maybe some people just got the update sooner and other can get it later in the week? I know that happens a lot.... Id be very disappointed if only some people had the chance to get these items in the store.

Grand Emperor
    Maybe they are going to discontinue the discovery chest and that's why they're doing this offer.

Farm Supplier
    I got the offer and i'm on level 21.

Executive Chef
    This is awesome! I hope they do this with other boxes!! There's quite a lot of other box items I want!

The Honorable Panda
    I have the offer on my iphone,(level 98) but no kindle fire(level 140 or Ipad(level 35). I will try and get more information.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    This is awesome! I hope they do this with other boxes!! There's quite a lot of other box items I want!
    If you get the offer it is awesome.. otherwise very frustrating!

Fashion Designer
    I'm level 47 and I got the offer on my ipad. On my secondary device that I mainly use to accept material requests from my primary game, I'm level 18 and I got the offer as well so it seems entirely random. I want the Ranch House as it seems like a bargain at 16 gems but I'm 3 gems short. Need to crank out on the crops so I can earn 3 more gems before the offer goes away.

Executive Chef
    My pop up says "Get a chance to score rare and exceptional items from the discovery chest" I hit okay and it brings me to the chest, I'm still paying 24 gems but I guess it means I won't get a fourth place item. The randomness of these offers is really pathetic at this stage, the people who do want to spend the gems don't get the offer and the people who don't want to spend (or buy) gems do get the offer! It's just ridiculous and really getting on my nerves now.

TL....WAKE UP!!! You are losing money here and we all know how you love to take our money! Stop messing with people, do you all sit there thinking "hmm...how can we annoy everyone today, I know let's do this...." I'm really just sick of it hence the rant. I don't care that I have spent money opening that chest and not always got what I wanted from it, at 24 gems and now some people get to just pay once off to buy these items. I'm happy you are letting people have the chance to get what they want without having to gamble but I would really like to be one of those people. Your thinking is just not logical or consumer friendly. This is enough for me to stop recommending your games to people and you have quite a few gem buying customers thanks to me.

STOP WITH THE RANDOMNESS ON ALL OFFERS ITS PATHETIC TO SAY THE LEAST!!

Grand Emperor
    Auntyrose, the items are in your store for sale individually.

And yes, random offers suck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    Auntyrose, the items are in your store for sale individually.

And yes, random offers suck.
    Thanks pinkster but they are not in my store. I've been checking all morning so unless they just haven't rolled out to me yet and I'm jumping the *** with scolding TL, I don't know...guess I'll have to wait and see. A good scolding never hurt anyone anyway so they are still getting the scolding

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast