Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Discovery Chest items available for purchase in the store!!!

Farm Supplier
    Certainly looks random... haven't got it on Iphone and Ipad unfortunately, closed both but still only the chest and not the items... Are they under Featured as well?

Executive Chef
    I can see them under featured as well.

Executive Chef
    I just don't get it, why they do it randomly!?!?!?! The thing is, the farm where I would spend gems didn't get the offer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yanochka View Post
    I just don't get it, why they do it randomly!?!?!?! The thing is, the farm where I would spend gems didn't get the offer!
    I don't get it either.

Farm Supplier
    I have bought this box on my ipad farm before and not on my phone farm and did not get the offer on both.. so you are completely right, there is no logic and it makes no sense...

Farm Supplier
    Just thinking.. could there be a level hurdle for this? They promised special things for players at higher levels... maybe only players above level 97 can buy box items directly for gems? Would not be such a crazy idea maybe....

Grand Emperor
    Omg!!!!! So awesome. Yet yes Yanochka, I would be not impressed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    Just thinking.. could there be a level hurdle for this? They promised special things for players at higher levels... maybe only players above level 97 can buy box items directly for gems? Would not be such a crazy idea maybe....
    I have it available on the farm with level 97, but not on the farm with level 99

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalo View Post
    I have it available on the farm with level 97, but not on the farm with level 99
    And I have it and I'm still at level 96.

Farm Supplier
    Then i am hoping it is just a slow roll out... would really like to buy the ranch house for 16 gems, thats a real bargain!

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast