Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why the run on tool sheds?

It doesn't matter so much to me...gazebos, sheds, whatever, because they just go right into the inventory. I have 74 sheds stored away..
    I build one here and there...and sell it right away afterwards...you get 1.000 Coins. So actually you pay only 9.000...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    I used to be keen on building Tool Sheds on my 2nd farm to get to lvl 75 quick. I was already on the max lvl96 at the time on my main farm without doing the tool shed thing. Then i went back to being a Dog Bowl lover not knowing of TL dreaming up these new 'super levels' 97, 98, 99.

Now that we have these new lvls i'm a keen Tool shed builder on both my farms. I have about 30 on my main farm (only been building for a couple of weeks) and up to 90 sheds on my 2nd farm

So count me in for tool shed parts too. add only if you will actually gift them and are a 4 star waterer ;-)

P.s. 2nd ID is jtm101pod
    Ah, too bad. I gift tool shed supplies but I never water. It just takes too much time and my game keeps crashing or freezing my phone if I try speed planting by visiting other people. I've almost given up on watering altogether except the farms of 5 or 6 of my oldest and most faithful neighbours.

Fashion Designer
    I'm a tool shed builder too, but only until I get to level 75. I just want to be done expanding. I'm at level 71 now. Almost there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DerGelbeKaiser View Post
    Ah, too bad. I gift tool shed supplies but I never water. It just takes too much time and my game keeps crashing or freezing my phone if I try speed planting by visiting other people. I've almost given up on watering altogether except the farms of 5 or 6 of my oldest and most faithful neighbours.
    I find that if I turn off my screen and turn it back on it "speed plants " my farm also I have a post on my own wall that if I click on it does the same thing just FYI it may help you save time:-)

Rhino Keeper
    Hay carts are a faster way to gain xp and level up. Although it is more expensive, you are not slowed down by the need for parts.

Fashion Designer
    There are other deco's that have a better return than haycarts. After a quick look Feed troughs will get you 15xp/1000. Hay cardts are only 12.7xp/1000.

However to get the XP per day to match tool sheds, you would need to buy 32 hay carts at a cost of 178,000 coins a day.

To max XP, request Tool Shed parts daily and only accept those parts as gifts (2x20). Costing 20,000 a day for 2,200 xp on average

I have a 24x24 farm. If I plant with with strawberries, I get 526 experience and 16,306 coins every five minutes. Wouldn't that be faster than tool sheds?

Fashion Designer
    You probably can't plant fast enough to get a harvest every five minutes. I'm doing the same, but with blueberries on a 22X22 plot. 3872 XP per hour, 4840 coins per hour, and a bit of time to do other things.

Rhino Keeper
    On a 24x24 farm you would actually get 1052 experience for each crop because you get 1 for each strawberry, AND 1 for plowing.

Fashion Designer
    Geez.. your fingers must really hurt..
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123