Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RS Pet Peeves

Executive Chef
    Pet peeves of mine

1. In fashion when placing finished clothing on racks it'll freeze and not let me place them. I have to turn my iPad off then on to fix it.
    2. Getting kicked off
    3. having to wait till Tuesday to get the updates. I usually get them all on Friday morning but this week on Bakery and Fashion I have to wait till Tuesday :-(
    4. Posting a message on a nbrs wall and getting stuck waiting for it to process.
    5. Having people stuck in my pending invites list
    6. Still no and most likely not gonna be added but a gem confirm button
    7. No Android parity for my android nbrs
    8. Bouncy stars though no longer a big annoyance. It's been downgraded to a minor annoyance.
    The add me messages don't bother me as I can delete them.

Fashion Designer
    IRL Idont HAVEto keep my restaurant open 247 to make money. I can close at 10 if I want.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by portiaandluis View Post
    If ppl like myself are getting ur storm ID from a forum like this they are working thru a massive amt of ids. They are not trying to get "acquainted" with you so no intro. They r just looking for some ppl to swap gifts with, but everyone gets something different out of this "game".
    As stated by pastrychef there are more appropriate ways to do this. Getting ID's from the forum other than the "Add Me" section is generally considered rude behavior. If you want neighbors who exchange gifts only and don't interact go to the threads of people looking for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by portiaandluis View Post
    Reason y ppl may re-rqst for u to add the: a. Ppl r giving u the benefit of the doubt that maybe ur finger slipped b. ppl got ur name from the forum and feel like u are interested in the game. C. Ppl wonder y u didn't accept their rqst. I used 2 b a traveling saleswoman and it is true that ppl don't state their "true" objections up front. This is where the term "buyers r liars" comes from. N e way the person is not welcome 2 join ur "exclusive club". They can respect that and move on.
    A question of a finger slip might be *borderline* acceptable as an excuse if not combined with the fact that no tip was left and no message was posted on the wall. Grabbing ID's outside of relevant "Add Me" threads, not tipping and not posting a message all combined is just not polite behavior.

If you wonder why they didn't add you, you can always ask. If someone adds me from the forums and at least has the decency to tip and post a message I will politely reply with my standard not taking neighbors message. If they don't leave me a message, why should I bother to reply with one? What reason do you have for expecting what you yourself can't be bothered to offer? The message doesn't need to be a long winded introduction. Even posting a simple, "hi I left tips for you" kind of thing is better than nothing. You can put it in your clipboard and paste it in or create a shortcut for it that gets "autocorrected" to the full message.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoEternal View Post
    My pet peeve is when people ask me to add them(so I send them an invite of course) and then they just decline my invitation. Why did they ask if they didnt want me to be their neighbor? sigh...
    oops i'm guilty of this ahahaha
    when i first started RS, i spammed a whole bunch of 3-4star restaurants with "add me @ blablah blah" but i guess i must of spammed ALOT of people because i had over 100 neighbors and people were still sending in neighbor invites, so i had to decline them cause i already had more neighbors than i planned.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice2 View Post
    5. Having people stuck in my pending invites list
    Agreed! There have been a few threads suggesting that there should be a "delete" button for them or they should fall off over time, like messages. Teamlava? Listening? LOL

Host(ess)
    I hate gift requests. Sorry, but with 100+ neighbors, there's no way I have time to search & send specific gifts. Be happy you got a gift. I have neighbors I've NEVER got a gift from. I hate that gems cost so much & you need so many. I wish there was a gift all button. I wish people who aren't playing would get deleted & unanwered requests would be removed. I hate how my wall says add me & level 5s or so ask me to add them. Umm, no. After a year of playing, it gets more annoying when people don't tip back. I'm level 96 ALMOST 97, I deserve a little respect! . I don't keep ANY posts on my wall but mine. I delete the tip ones after I've tipped them & read walls AFTER I've tipped. I play a LOT & fast. No time for crazy requests!

Quote Originally Posted by GrrlPlant View Post
    Agreed! There have been a few threads suggesting that there should be a "delete" button for them or they should fall off over time, like messages. Teamlava? Listening? LOL
    I couldn't agree more!!!
    -Also neighbors that get REALLY angry if you only miss ONE day of tipping! I mean posting on your wall 'Didn't get tip from you!!...are you still playin??'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by markersable View Post
    I couldn't agree more!!!
    -Also neighbors that get REALLY angry if you only miss ONE day of tipping! I mean posting on your wall 'Didn't get tip from you!!...are you still playin??'
    lol...even I wait a week or so of non-tipping before I ask if they're still playing.

Rhino Keeper
    My pet peeves:
    1. I'm sick of the pop-ups for other games! If i keep closing out on the ad, why keep making them appear?! I have no interest playing those other games. I'm playing what i want already!
    2. That little person who walks in my place with the think bubble over its head! I just want to grab it by the shirt, turn it towards the door, and kick it in its butt and it goes flying out the door! LMAO!!
    3. Some of the cook times don't match the quantity of food, c'mon 1 day for spaghetti, only 900+ servings?! I can make 4 hr recipes that make more servings for that!
    4. People who say they'll delete nbrs who don't send correct gift...HELLO! you can DECLINE the gift, which makes room for another gift to come in...no need to get all hostile! dnt get ur undies all in a bunch!
    5. The cost for the darn expansions! my goodness it's gonna take me ages to fully expand!
    6. People who are not my neighbors who come in, insult my restaurant, tip it, then tell me to tip back!....lmfao oh plz!
    These lame updates we've been getting, some are cool, others, TL can just keep it!
    7. People who've been inactive for a while, has spoiled food and full tables. Next day i go to see if they are back to playing, still have spoiled food, but some tables are cleared for tipping... 0__O ummm....did you come in to collect tips, leave spoiled food on stove, then leave game again?! Or is that a freakin glitch!? Let me know b/c it confuses me! lol
    8. People who act like they can't squeeze in that fraction of a second into their tipping routine to leave a message on my wall after they've tipped.....Ever heard of copy and paste?! (It can become ur best friend!) Oh well, ur under a 2 star rating, so u'll never get tips from me, unless u leave a message on my wall so i would tip u back.
    hmmmm...think that's it for now....lol hope some of my pet peeves don't make it seem like i'm a bad neighbor to have lol

Rhino Keeper
    oohhh i forgot one! Ppl who tell me to add them, when i do, they have 0 star rating and is at level 90+......oh noooo! seems like u just want to work on ur darn restaurant, and free-load off me. Ur not going to tip or anything. U just want to accept my gifts that i send out almost everyday at 2 in the morning! NO SIR RE BOB! oh and u want to send ur request for parts.....hmph!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast