Thread: Coin and Xp disappering act!

New Resident

Thumbs down Coin and Xp disappering act!

Never fails. Every time I collect coins and paws from my shop, the first few will increase my total amount but then after I kept collecting it actually brings it down lower than when I logged in. Also the XP from visiting neighbors still isn't saving and I can't go back to recollect. Also the "out of sync" message keeps popping up after I level up and want to add the new animal I unlocked to the shop. It also randomly logs out and I'm back to square one =[

Mine does the exact same.

The Honorable Panda
    If you are on android, there seems to still be some issues.
    Here is a current thread. https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...l=1#post284548
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by P3tsRus View Post
    Never fails. Every time I collect coins and paws from my shop, the first few will increase my total amount but then after I kept collecting it actually brings it down lower than when I logged in. Also the XP from visiting neighbors still isn't saving and I can't go back to recollect. Also the "out of sync" message keeps popping up after I level up and want to add the new animal I unlocked to the shop. It also randomly logs out and I'm back to square one =[
    TL must have taken care of the disappearing coin trick for Android because I haven't noticed anything today. Yesturday I dropped down from about 345 coins to negative -268 coins and today I am at zero, so now I can actually play again. FYI when you are negative you can't even collect your pets to get yourself out of that mess. So HOPEFULLY TL has fixed that problem along with the others.@

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by janel75 View Post
    TL must have taken care of the disappearing coin trick for Android because I haven't noticed anything today. Yesturday I dropped down from about 345 coins to negative -268 coins and today I am at zero, so now I can actually play again. FYI when you are negative you can't even collect your pets to get yourself out of that mess. So HOPEFULLY TL has fixed that problem along with the others.@
    they did

Quote Originally Posted by GroupMagma View Post
    We've seen a few reports of negative coins in Pet Shop. Our engineers have fixed the issue from happening further, and we're seeing what can be done about the accounts affected.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I lost all my coins. And could not do anything till the next day. Can I get my coins back. I had about 10,000 coins