Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Issue with breeding chocolate bunny...

Farm Supplier
    Oh and I think we should gets our gems back!! I've wasted money on those gems!!

Banned
    oh my good thing i crossbreed with coins twice lol but not bredding babies for gems sorry...... since they fixed it why not leave it for coind for everyone? same thing happened with tulips and beehives in bakery put in by mistake couple hours removed

Farm Supplier
    i brought one for 8 gems, didnt realize till i looked at my gems on the top. grr.

New Resident
    it was annoying me that... why they change it????
    Is it a game? Why we need to pay a lot for game?
    We can pay time to earn gem by other way!
    I started to like those game such as pocket potions... than those even I like those game more before it become like this!

Banned
    Looking in the bright side they did give us 3 animals for Easter for coins

Fashion Designer
    My two Bunnys cost both 8 gems

New Resident
    I am have the same problem, I think I can breed the babies with coin, so I not even look when I choose to breed them. I clicked so fast then "boom!" I saw 8💎disappeared. Dang it! I can use those 💎for get the new pet 😰

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat1397 View Post
    Fiquers with all the other rip off scams I've seen with this game they would try and twist the knife in there customers a little bit more. Teamlava has no sense of true customer support, because there are to many sheep that play and just hand money over fist to them. This is why I play dragonvale by backflip studios, no rip off scams and you can earn gems there.
    Umm...calling people sheep because they pay TL to play these games is more than a little rude! I spend money on gems and I can tell you I certainly don't consider myself a sheep. I don't give my money away hand over fist. I spend my money as I see fit. You don't need to spend money to play these games, I understand you need to spend money if you want some of the really nice/cool items but it's still a choice. After all it is a form of entertainment, you can't go to the cinema and think you can get in free. If you want to see the movie you got to pay for the ticket! I don't expect to be entertained for free and so I'm willing to pay for something I enjoy. If however you feel so hard done by playing these games then they are obviously not the games for you but there is no need to insult people about it. So I suggest you stick to the other games you mentioned in your post and don't worry about the 'sheep' spending THEIR money with TL. Happy gaming to you.

Grand Emperor
    I am a sheep!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkster73 View Post
    I am a sheep!

Lol.... Apparently so.

Power to the sheeple is right

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast