Thread: How can you tell when you're fully mastered on a recipe?

Question How can you tell when you're fully mastered on a recipe?

Hi everyone,

I get confused with RS / BS on full mastery.

In Fashion Story, when I'm at 4, I'm fully mastered, can go no further. Same in Farm Story. It's very clear.

On RS / BS, when my bar is full at 4, I'm fully mastered, can go no further. But it's not as clear. Because there's nothing "extra," my # doesn't go up again, my bar is just full.

What if I forgot that I mastered that recipe? I'm very forgetful. And it looks like there's a tiny sliver between the end of my bar and the 4. I keep going back and cooking 5-6 more dishes on some things that I may or may not be mastered on because I can't remember if I actually finished it or was very close.

Is there any obvious star or color change in RS / BS that I'm missing?

Fashion Designer
    I don't think there is. I will always wonder.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    There isn't, although I'm pretty sure coding a way (certainly for iOS) would be as easy as...abc? No, just 'a'. That's how easy.

(if no one at S8 knows what I'm talking about, I mean that the artists need to recolour the backgrounds of every 4 mastery recipe, and have it so that on the if command to give the gem and popup, it makes a boolean change, so that you can then have an if statement for if x ==false, image==y
    elseif...etc)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    There isn't, although I'm pretty sure coding a way (certainly for iOS) would be as easy as...abc? No, just 'a'. That's how easy.

(if no one at S8 knows what I'm talking about, I mean that the artists need to recolour the backgrounds of every 4 mastery recipe, and have it so that on the if command to give the gem and popup, it makes a boolean change, so that you can then have an if statement for if x ==false, image==y
    elseif...etc)
    Yes! I agree with whatever Rachael just said.

Right now the only way to know is when you get that second gem.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Yes! I agree with whatever Rachael just said.

Right now the only way to know is when you get that second gem.
    What if I'm using the wrong coding language (they could convert it, of course, equally as easily)?

Fashion Designer
    Its disgustingly easy to program that feature in. But good luck to us for getting it. Sigh.