Thread: Cannot name restaurant

Rhino Keeper

Cannot name restaurant

I started a new restaurant two days ago. I went in to the profile to give it a name. After that, a box popped up, saying to type in a name. I thought that I must have done something wrong, so I retyped the name a second time.

Another box popped up, just the same as before, asking for a name, retyped it a third time, when it told me I didn't have enough gems.

I then realized that it had taken my ten gems for the second retype.

My restaurant is still nameless, which doesn't allow me to write on walls or to add neighbors.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, changed it from normal to valentine version, hard closed the app, reset the iPad.

I'm playing on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1

Any suggestions?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 333paddington View Post
    I started a new restaurant two days ago. I went in to the profile to give it a name. After that, a box popped up, saying to type in a name. I thought that I must have done something wrong, so I retyped the name a second time.

Another box popped up, just the same as before, asking for a name, retyped it a third time, when it told me I didn't have enough gems.

I then realized that it had taken my ten gems for the second retype.

My restaurant is still nameless, which doesn't allow me to write on walls or to add neighbors.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game several times, changed it from normal to valentine version, hard closed the app, reset the iPad.

I'm playing on an iPad 3 iOS 5.1

Any suggestions?
    email support@teamlava.com to have them look into your game, to see why your name changes are not going through.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    They're not name changes, I haven't been able to name it at all.

I contacted teamlava support to no avail.

They don't seem to read the whole email, they just answered me that it was bad luck I lost the gems.

Senior Moderator
    Reply back to the email, letting them know the situation again.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting really frustrated, can't expand, can't accept neighbors, can't message walls, can't receive or send gifts or part requests.

I've tried everything possible.

Help

Rhino Keeper
    I played around last night and downloaded all the old rs versions, Christmas, haloween. Finally, on haloween version, it let me accept nbr invites and also I can write on walls.

I will continue to play haloween until my name is fixed.

It comes up with a blank space for my name.

Rhino Keeper
    I would like a reply here or to my many emails to TL. I'm still playing without a name on the haloween version, which freezes up now and then.

I would like to know if anything is being looked at regarding my problem, it's been a week now with no reply or solution.