Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you spend YOUR gems on?

What do you spend YOUR gems on?

I save up my gems to unlock new catalog slots. I think the decorative stuff is cute, but I'm hardcore. The more slots I have, the more quickly I can master and get MORE gems.

What about you?

Executive Chef
    I get clothes for my avatar! Boxes if I can (I don't care about the risks, I just care if I get something because UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE THEY CAN'T APPRECIATE WHAT THEY HAVE! But I do agree that the Steel Rose was ugly), tiles if something need 'pizazz', wallpaper to match with the said theme of clothing, and sometimes counters/racks.

Everything.I earn gems and purchase also. Catalog slots, expansions, decor, wallpaper, counters/racks. Dressing rooms. Have never purchased anything for my avatar. I'm always thinking of my shop. Next week I plan to buy gems I have 31 catalog slots I want 40 might not get them all next week, but that's my goal then 10 order slots power catalog item.

Rhino Keeper
    Everything, but the main thing I spend gems on is decorations and tables.

Banned
    I spent my first 50 on 2 additional slots.

Fashion Designer
    I dont buy any, I only earn whatever the game gives and I only use it to get extra slots. The thought of spending actual money on a game like this is just ...... foreign ...........to me.

Fashion Designer
    Usually i buy decorations, makeup counter, and avatar stuff.

Banned
    I buy. Decorations. Box makeup counter.......nothing for avatar or slots I am stocked with only 22 slots....

Host(ess)
    I think it's everyone's right to be disappointed when you spend 24 of your hard earned (or bought with real money!!) gems and recieve a tiny (and sometimes neither useful nor decorative) object, which would never cost 24 gems in the normal design catalogue. I was very disappointed with the last 4 or 5 items I found in FS and RS boxes. I think, if they were in the regular decorations area, nobody would spend 24 gems. Just my two cents...

Host(ess)
    To answer the question: I have bought new order slots, I have bought decorations, and I have bought boxes. I think, the fairy box items are really cute, but some of the boxes contain items I would never have spent 24 gems on if I had known before buying them.

In RS und BS I have mostly unlocked new appliances with every 24 gems I earned.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast