Thread: Easter update not working...?

Easter update not working...?

Hi all, I play on an iPod, and I got the limited edition item: water garden thing, tulips/behive but nothing else of the new decor such as the appliance, wall, table chairs or whatever else was brought out today(Thursday). I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that didn't fix it, wondered if it's just delayed or i somehow broke it lol

Thanks

Hey nbr! Lol.. Same here I have all the new content except the tbl and chairs.. Are they coming later?

Banned
    In bakery we didn't get table or chairs only in restaurant

Rofl, well kitkat, maybe we just have an unlucky neighborhood

I have the same problem and I'm pretty sure I'm not in your neighborhood xD. All my neighbors are sending me requests and I'm thinking "is there anything wrong with my app".. I did the same thing as you, reinstall and install again and it isn't appearing T___T I have been watching my neighbor's new candy hatchery; she already made one of the new food from the hatchery-- sheep cupcakes.. So cute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuchin4life View Post
    I have the same problem and I'm pretty sure I'm not in your neighborhood xD. All my neighbors are sending me requests and I'm thinking "is there anything wrong with my app".. I did the same thing as you, reinstall and install again and it isn't appearing T___T I have been watching my neighbor's new candy hatchery; she already made one of the new food from the hatchery-- sheep cupcakes.. So cute.
    If you did t get the updates with the hatchery.... Then you will receive it on Tuesday. Updates roll out Thursday to Tuesday randomly .....just accept the requests are sending you and ask them in their wall to send you bunny ears and eggs so when you get it on Tuesday you can. Hold a lot of them.......they require 10 bunny ears and 10 eggs so it's hard yo build one......so far built one.....

Thanks for the reply...kinda too bad I'll be able to get Easter stuff AFTER Easter lol , ah well

Thanks for the reply!~