Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do u get gem sale offers?

I play on an ipad and get random offerings for sale gems. The problem is that it shows up on my game as 'sale' for gems, but then if I click on it, the buy gems screen shows up without a sale, and then sometimes it shows the sale - weird.
    I have never had a 40% sale ever, only 10%, and that doesn't seem like much of a sale.

Farm Supplier
    I have spent we over $1000 since starting BS and RS last fall. Since the December sale I have not received any more gem sales. I'm on an iphone4. Really not fair for good customers!!! I'm gonna quit giving TL my $$$ now unless I get a batch of free gems to compensate for losing so much money buying at full price!!

Didn't realize ppl were getting so many sales and not me. I feel so ripped off now!!!

Not to mention how much $$ I wasted on those evil mystery boxes and ending up with countless horrid items that I had to sell off rite away because I soooo disliked them. What a sheer waste of my real money!!!!

Farm Supplier
    This problem is frustrating esp when u want to buy gems preferable on sale to get the 3-4 days limited items or a soon to be taken out surprise box. TL really should do something about this randomness they call it bc its simply NOT FAIR!! I also have 2 accts as well. One on ipad2 which i started playing last year around Feb and one on iphone4s which I started playing this year Feb. Obviously the acct on my ipad2 is my main acct as I have spent about $1k on gems there since last year till now. But I did stopped playing my ipad2 main acct last summer and picked up the game again at the end of Feb of this year. Which made me create my second acct on my iphone4s.

Now for me what I notice...my iphone4s acct (2nd acct) which I don't really play, get 20% off gem sales almost every week. It also gets all the Thursday updates on time and have gotten all the limited item offers they released since Feb. Where as my ipad2 acct which I spent lots of money decorating since last year have NOT gotten ONE gem sale since I picked up the game. I seems to not matter whether if u do spend gems or not to get the gem sales bc i spend over $200 since this Feb. What frustrates me the most are the updates. I have experienced missing a Thursday update twice. Once for the St. Patrick's Day items and second for Easter items. I had to wait till the following Tuesday to get update thus having the availibility to purchase the holiday items. Also I didnt get the limited offer for Leprechaun Hideout which I wanted really bad and the most recent Stone Spring on my ipad2. What pisses me off is my iphone4s got all the updates, limited item offers, and gem sales! And i had not once purchased any gems on my iphone4s acct bc I only use it to gift parts to my ipad2 main acct when I am desperate for a part to build. Just to make a note though, i have never experience this randomness on updates, gem sales, and limited item offers in the past when I played last year. Not sure if TL changed anything during the time I had stopped playing.

So this randomness is totally not fair bc I can understand if my iphone4s missed a gem sale or update and my ipad2 got at least one gem sale since Feb. Then u can call that random...but it doesnt seem like the case. My iphone4s seems to have all the favors...and my ipad2 is ripped off. I really wanted so bad to purchase loads of gems on sale to try for the wedding ceremony when I knew they were taking it off but have not gotten one sale and missed it! So please Teamlava...hear us out! This randomness is SOoo unfair!!

Rhino Keeper
    They seriously need to reconfigure how they compute the randomness of their gem sales. I feel like my ID is not even on their list to be chosen, as I have never gotten one sale in all of the numerous TL games I play. I would love to purchase gems in a few of my games and try for some fun box prizes or buy the limited offers, but I feel like paying full price for gems is a huge rip-off -- especially since my previous phone & ID got sales every single week. On my old ID with all the sales, I bought gems probably every couple of weeks.

I guess TL is just trying to help me be frugal by not encouraging me to give them money. Their loss, I'm a sucker for sales.

Farm Supplier
    On my phone I got 30%off sale when I transfers to my kindle I only got 10% off.so I cut way back because 10% off is not a sale.considering That there are a few other games I play that are just as nice as These game that only charge 99 to 19.99.and you get like 50 to500 jewels.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123