Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Farm Story Weekly Update 4-5-12

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Joypickles View Post
    I love the update, just one small thing i have all the items but cannot actually see them on a farm. Kooky when i go to your farm i see water drops on empty space, anyone else have this problem? I play on latest ipod touch with up to date software.
    I have not had this issue. Maybe you are having a slow loading time? My farm was lagging a few minutes ago visting neighbors. Try force closing the game.
    Are you seeing this on all Farms or just some? You are on regular farm? not on an old Holiday version?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I really like this update!! Alot of the recent ones just haven't been to my taste...although some of what I see out there when watering makes me second quest myself! :-) But the Frontier box, and this update are really, really nice!! Great work for the designers!!! Thank goodness for gem sales!!! :-)

To me, the bunnies have strange shaped faces that are not bunny like. Same thing with the Christmas bunny. I wish the artists would use another, cuter face.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not had this issue. Maybe you are having a slow loading time? My farm was lagging a few minutes ago visting neighbors. Try force closing the game.
    Are you seeing this on all Farms or just some? You are on regular farm? not on an old Holiday version?
    Hi kooky, no it was just the standard farm story. I have force closed theipod & reistalled the game twice and it now works. Thanks for your help it was just an odd glitch it seems

Rhino Keeper
    O, and your looks great

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Joypickles View Post
    Hi kooky, no it was just the standard farm story. I have force closed theipod & reistalled the game twice and it now works. Thanks for your help it was just an odd glitch it seems
    oh good, yeah sometimes my games get lagging and strange. I run fast in the morning, and by evening I get the lag.
    I will do a hard reset of my iphone, then the game speeds up.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Is there anything I can do to get a gem sale? I hear everybody talking about them, but I haven't had one since last November. Very disappointing. I restart iPad, uninstall game, reinstall, and have latest version, still no sales or limited offers.

Host(ess)
    Nancy, I can't answer your question but wanted to tell you that I went months with none of those things bring offered to me. Then, just as suddenly, they started coming every week again, thank goodness!! I did nothing different, so am really curious to hear what answer you are given...as I feel like they could sop again as suddenly as last time....hope I didn't just jinx myself!! :-)

Fashion Designer
    That update is really good, although too much with gems I think..
    The trees look pretty in bloom, it is just a shame they didn't make them 22 hours.
    I am now just wondering whether I take the brown cottage or not... it looks really nice. The farm is too big, but the small cottage... love it.

Can we hope for some chocolate egg crops for next week's update (like the ones on the big farm)? I think they would really look great!
    And as Easter will be gone by next Thursday, it would be even greater to make them 2 or 3 hour crops

Farm Supplier
    I have not received the update!!!! Can anyone tell me why? I have the option to buy giant bunny for 40 gems but none of the Easter items.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast