Thread: Missing coins & not getting anything I earn at all

Angry Missing coins & not getting anything I earn at all

I'm on level 31 & for the past 5 levels I have lost over 100k on coins I don't get anything I get tipps & that deducts from my coins I have! I am using the my touch 4g I love the game but I don't want to go through this please fix this everyone who's going bthrough this is hating this

Fashion Designer
    This happened to me luckily for me it was just that they were being added slowly so if you have my same issue then i think you should wait, if it is more complicated like the others than i suggest taking screenshots of
    1. entering the game and welcome back screen and ur earnings
    2. After u exit out of that and any other popouts and ur balance
    I think there is something else but idk.

The Honorable Panda
    Make sure you are playing the Valentine version (if you are on an Idevice)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Make sure you are playing the Valentine version (if you are on an Idevice)
    I always forget to include that step!! lol

In some phones you can't snapshot the welcome back I'm on a android it won't let met but I earn over 31 thousand & it never gave me what I earned

As a non iOS users, my own workaround for this bug (that I found on the forums) is

1. Don't do any message interactions. Close all pop-up windows, message boxes, etc. You can get to those after you've fixed your balance.
    2. Visit a few community members (NOT neighbors, the FIRST tab in the Social menu), enough for the screen to repopulate (loading...) the community members, generally 3-4
    3. Go back to your store.

When that doesn't work, I've been lucky enough that items in my catalog are ready. Somehow, my catalog always has the right amount if the "cosmetic" display shows something different and IT'S THE SAME SESSION where I logged in and got the extra coins. If I log out or don't have anything to buy before my coins set themselves to the correct value, then I'm locked into the "cosmetic" display.

Either way, once your coins reset to the higher amount, exit immediately. You can then go back in and do all your re-gifting and requests.

Sad that I have to QA a game that's already been released, but glad I can get a workaround most times.

Quote Originally Posted by stagebeauty View Post
    When that doesn't work, I've been lucky enough that items in my catalog are ready. Somehow, my catalog always has the right amount if the "cosmetic" display shows something different and IT'S THE SAME SESSION where I logged in and got the extra coins.
    CORRECTION: When that doesn't make the coins display in the upper left corner, it displays correctly in the catalog. The catalog by itself doesn't make the coins correct on its own. You still have to do some interacting with the TL server by visiting non-neighbors to correct the coin amount.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stagebeauty View Post
    As a non iOS users, my own workaround for this bug (that I found on the forums) is

1. Don't do any message interactions. Close all pop-up windows, message boxes, etc. You can get to those after you've fixed your balance.
    2. Visit a few community members (NOT neighbors, the FIRST tab in the Social menu), enough for the screen to repopulate (loading...) the community members, generally 3-4
    3. Go back to your store.

When that doesn't work, I've been lucky enough that items in my catalog are ready. Somehow, my catalog always has the right amount if the "cosmetic" display shows something different and IT'S THE SAME SESSION where I logged in and got the extra coins. If I log out or don't have anything to buy before my coins set themselves to the correct value, then I'm locked into the "cosmetic" display.

Either way, once your coins reset to the higher amount, exit immediately. You can then go back in and do all your re-gifting and requests.

Sad that I have to QA a game that's already been released, but glad I can get a workaround most times.
    These three steps are a good tip. This works for me, About 60% of the time. To add to this... After you have done all these steps if you still don't have your coins, try step 4.

STEP 4... Go to the main menu and click on the settings tab. Change on/off the sound effects and the tip notification. Then go back to your store. Sometimes I have to wait about 5 seconds for my coins to add.

Note: this doesn't work for me 100% of the time. I would estimate, doing all 4 of these steps, I get my coins 85% of the time. but at least it's something you can try... So your getting as many coins as possible.

Team Lava doesn't seem to be making this a priority.