Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bakery : Suggest Items for Spring/Summer Theme

Host(ess)
    Pineapple upside down cake, coconut, pineapple, and/or strawberry icecream/sorbet, cupcakes with sunflowers or suns, lavender cookies, dehydrated pineapple or ginger, fruity drinks for the drink machine with little umbrellas. Some low floral shubbery (things to put near tables but don't get in the way of collecting tips), kind of like the planter boxes candyglam posted for decoration. Heck a sky blue theme would be nice too, since we just had a lot of green from St. Patricks/Easter, and it looks like a lot of the new update is green as well. Not that I dislike green.

Banned
    Something in neon colors perhaps:-D

Banned
    Bubble tea!starfruit jasmin bubble tea
    That was the last one I had a few months ago. It was awesome!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by piggiful View Post
    Something in neon colors perhaps:-D
    neon, love it with black. That would make a lot of people really happy.

Rhino Keeper
    SNOW CONE MACHINE! lol.. cool sundaes for the icecream maker.. more deep fried stuff (deepfried oreos, mars bars, chocolate) for the deep fryer there are SOO Many different types of donuts that could be added.. slushies, sodas,floats for the drink maker.. possibilities are endless..

How about small pools? OR Hawaiian food and interior? Maybe more recipes on new appliances? Good Luck(:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by saralovescats View Post
    flowers, bright colours, beachy-feeling decor, etc.
    sand tiles, ocean view wallpaper, sea shell tables/chairs.

dont know if those are specific enough!
    I was going to suggest a beach theme but I'm giving credit where credit is due!! I also vote for a beach theme!!

Rhino Keeper
    Oops, forgot to include suggestions for beach related themed recipes!!! The following could be fun:

A beach themed Marzipan recipe. Maybe have lil figures wearing a pool float or something fun!
    Cupcakes with lil umbrellas
    Similar to the rainbow cupcakes, have beach colored cupcakes with beach themed cupcake holder
    A different type of fruit tart, one with bright colored fruits like watermelon and kiwi
    Beach themed cakes
    Beach themed cookies

Ok enough for now!

Executive Chef
    Bowls of strawberries or plates of sliced watermelon. A chocolate pie would be nice.

I like the suggestion of tables with umbrellas, caljean.

Wicker furniture. In all different colors (mainly pastels). More fruit themed dishes such as a watermelon filled with all different types of fruit. Also fruit salads or jello molds in the shape of fruit or having fruit in them. I also like someone else's idea of the snow cone machine. We also need some more floor and wallpaper designs, as well as some spring themed decor to hang on the walls.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast