Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: OK Team Lava, you win

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFam View Post
    This of course presumes you don't get hit with the coin bug, which erases all the profits you made. Happened again to me this morning. Went to bed last night with 3,195,000 coins. This morning the message said I had earned 75,000 coins over night. But the total coins I had was 3,205,000.
    Big
    I know the other day you had the coin loss under the Regular game. The loss this morning, did you switch back to the Valentine Version and still experience this loss today?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone mentioned brownies? Thats what I did to get a stockpile of something to tide my customers over. I sat aside 30 minutes a day to just make brownies on all my ovens over and over. I did that for about a week. Then when I was done with the brownies for the day I made red velvet cookies. I now have thousands of both and I'm using the T layout for tables and have no issues. Good luck. I hope something works for you!

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone gotten the pop up in valentines saying it's not going to be supported any longer- this started a few days ago for me. It suggests to load the regular version.

Rhino Keeper
    Also- can anyone explain why on the app store it says restaurant story was last updated in dec 2011? And valentines addition in jan2012? I don't understand how they can fix bug issues and tell us to make sure we have the latest update when it's four months old?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm01 View Post
    Also- can anyone explain why on the app store it says restaurant story was last updated in dec 2011? And valentines addition in jan2012? I don't understand how they can fix bug issues and tell us to make sure we have the latest update when it's four months old?

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...entine-for-Now
    You should keep playing the valentine version because that one has the most bug fixes. The pop up was just to warn you that the valentine version would be removed soon (which it was)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Big
    I know the other day you had the coin loss under the Regular game. The loss this morning, did you switch back to the Valentine Version and still experience this loss today?
    Kooky,
    I did not switch back yet to the Valentines version. However, I did try hard closing the app immediately after noticing the coins loss, then restarting the app, and was able to get the lost coins back upon the BS re-boot. Someone here had suggested trying that, so I did - and it worked. Doing a hard close of the app worked 3 times over the weekend, and saved me quite a bit in what would have been lost coins. If anyone doesn't know what "hard closing" the app means, I can explain it if you would like.
    Also FWIW, it seems to be that the only time the coins bug was hitting was when I was opening the game back up and had food ready to serve.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234