Thread: Stunner Shades Cause Game to Crash

Stunner Shades Cause Game to Crash

Every time I try to move the Stunner Shades from my catalog to my store, the game crashes.

Executive Chef
    What device do you play on? Version?

iPhone 4S

Executive Chef
    Are you using the vday version? Try that and restart your device.

New Resident
    My game crashes constantely. It is so frustrating. Its either crashing or freezing. TL needs to fix this. I already know a few people who stopped paying this game because it was too annoying lol.

New Resident
    I cannot put my clothes on the racks also. It just freezes. I turn it off and it still is frozen, then it makes me use gems to bring them back. I use a iPad 2 . Also WHEN are we getting NEW gifts? I am so tired of the clothes gifts we have had for so long. My ID is lvita1 .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lvita1 View Post
    I cannot put my clothes on the racks also. It just freezes. I turn it off and it still is frozen, then it makes me use gems to bring them back. I use a iPad 2 . Also WHEN are we getting NEW gifts? I am so tired of the clothes gifts we have had for so long. My ID is lvita1 .
    Are you using the vday version?

The Honorable Panda
    the valentine version for IOS the most current version to be playing. If you are getting freezing make sure you force close out your games when not playing.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

There are many different possible reasons a game may crash. The more information you provide, the better the community and our staff will be able to assist you. I took a quick look into your account and you are not playing from the Valentine version. Please download and try the Valentine version as several players have suggested.